So You're Flexible?

K A T A R A-

I enter the coffee shop I found and enjoy the homey feeling to it.

I go to the register and a nice girl probably still in high school asked, "What can I get you?"

I smile and say, "Just an iced tea please."

She nods and says, "Your name?"

I say, "Katara."

She nods and says, "We'll call you when your order is ready."

I smile and walk away to find somewhere to sit and I
chose to sit in a corner of the cafe.

The bell of the door to the shop rang meaning someone came in but I didn't think anything of it.

I scrolled through my instagram feed liking old friends from Florida's posts while I waited for my order but I felt a chair being pulled out in front of me.

I looked up confused and saw the one and only Leonardo.

I rolled my eyes and say, "Seriously? I didn't even have 5 minutes to myself."

He nods and says, "Yeah but I want to get to know you more."

I raise an eyebrow and ask, "And why's that?"

He chuckles and says, "Well you are my assistant after all."

I say, "Yeah I guess you're right, what do you want to know?"

He smiles and says, "Anything really like your middle name, favorite movies, your hobbies."

I nod and say, "Well my middle name is after the Disney Princess Jasmine because that was my mom's favorite princess growing up."

He shrugs and says, "Truth be told I've never watched any Disney movies."

My jaw dropped to the floor and I say, "You're joking right?"

He shook his head no and said, "Our family never really watched tv growing up and I only have brothers so my father claimed it was only for girls to watch."

I say, "Well I can guarantee to you that we will be watching  Aladdin one day."

He chuckled at what I said and he says, "Well I'll be waiting till that promise is fulfilled."

I smile and say, "Well enough of that, um let me tell you the basics about me."

He nods and I say, "My favorite color is orange, I am 22, I absolutely love strawberries and crackers, I like to dance but I haven't danced since I was 19, and I'm half middle eastern and half German."

He nods and asks, "You can dance?"

I nod and say, "I've done ballet my whole life but stopped once I had to move to Florida when I was 19."

He nods and nonchalantly asks, "So you're flexible?"

A smirk makes its way to his lips and my mouth hangs open, unable to answer but I stutter and say, "W-well yeah, what does that have to do with anything though!"

His stupid smirk never left his lips and says, "I'll keep that in mind for future references."

My eyes widen and I look down avoiding his gaze and he chuckles at my behavior.

I clear my throat and choose to change the subject and say, "Anyways what about you."

He says, "Well I'm 28, I am Italian and was born in Italy, I have 3 siblings, 2 of them are my full brothers and my dad had an affair with another woman resulting in my youngest brother I've never met before, and I'm very wealthy as you know."

I nod and say, "3 siblings? It must've been a handful growing up with siblings."

He nods and says, "It was but compared to my aunts and uncles, 3 siblings is nothing but I learned to live with the ones I have."

Before I could say anything the barista calls out my name and I say, "I'll be back. I need to get my order." I walk up and grab my drink and smile at the lady and say, "Thank you."

She smiles in a welcoming manner and I walk back towards my table. When I get there Leonardo's on the phone and he seems angry at whoever was on the line but he saw me and calmed down and said, "Just fucking fix it Mauricio."

He hung up and I asked, "Is everything alright?"

He gave me a fake smile and said, "Yeah just one of my workers did some wrong paperwork."

I gave him a smile back even though I could see right through his lie but I decided not to question him further about it.

It's none of my business anyways.

I sit down in my seat and take a sip of my tea and smile happily. I looked up and saw Leonardo was staring at me the whole time.

A blush coats my cheeks and I say, "Stop staring at me weirdo, people consider staring as rude for your information."

He laughs and says, "Well I like my view."

I roll my eyes and ask, "Do you always do this to woo women? Because if it is it's not working."

He chuckles and winks and says, "Nope I only save my charm just for you bambina."

I let a small smile grace my face and he says, "Your smile is so gorgeous, you should smile more often."

I ask jokingly, "Are you going to just sit there and flirt with me all day or are you going to grow some balls and ask me on a date?"

He says, "Well Katara you're going on a date with me tonight at 8:30."

I scoff and say, "Wow demanding much, could've at least asked. And plus I was only kidding."

He rolls my eyes at my child like behavior and asks, "Katara will you go on a date with me tonight?"

I look at him and say, "Fine but you better buy me ice cream after with chocolate syrup and gummy bears on top."

He laughs and says, "Of course anything for you mia reina."

He stares at me and  I say, "Stop ogling me you perv we have to go back to work now."

He looks away with a smile and says, "Yes we do," and we get up and walk out the coffee shop heading back to our offices.

GUYZZZ i'm so sorry for being soooo inactive :(( school started last week and they had so much work for no reason but i'm going to start being active! Plus I have a new story up that I'm working on called 'Melondy' please read the first chapter it'd mean a lot!!

How's school been for you guys?

bye my angels remember you're important and if you ever need someone to talk to you can always speak to me!💓 spread awareness for suicide prevention month lovely's !