Call Me Sir Tonight

- K A T A R A

As we walk to the front of my apartment complex I see a really fancy car that Leonardo was walking towards.

I gape at it and ask, "This is your car?"

He opens the passenger door for me and says, "Yes it is. Nice isn't it?"

More than nice this must've cost a fortune and I'd definitely never be able to afford a car like this.

Exasperated I say, "Yeah it's really nice."

He smiles at my response and closes the door for me and goes on to the drivers side.

He buckled up and starts his drive on the way to our destination.

As he started driving I decided to make small talk and ask, "So where are we headed to?"

He says, "One of my favorite restaurants since I was a kid. It's not too far from here so it won't be too long to get there."

I smile trying to imagine Leo as a little boy going to this restaurant with his family all the time probably with a smile on his face and teeth probably missing as well.

As we are driving he puts his hand on my thigh and my eyes widen slightly at his touch and how a tingling feeling striked up my thigh giving me goosebumps.

Not to mention how it was more on the inside of my thigh than on top.

Instead of making a big deal I composed myself and acted like his hand wasn't effecting me.

I will not succumb to his charms tonight.

I think he noticed I wasn't responding the way that he wanted my too so he slipped his hand under my dress causing my to gasp and bite down on my lip hoping no other sound would escape.

He smirked loving the way I reacted to his touch making me angry at his arrogance.

I inhale a breathe and put my hand on his to push him away and say, " Leo you're my boss now we can't a-act like this, we can't do this, it's not right!"

He gives me a knowing glance then turns his attention back to the road and smirks and says, "Exactly I'm the boss so I make the rules so I say you're mine got that?"

I scoff and push his hand and say, "Who said I wanted to be yours? I get a say in this as well. There could be other me. I'm interested in too ya know."

He chuckles darkly and unexpectedly says, "You're right. My apologies Ms. Lindsey. Wouldn't want to make you forget about your other boyfriends."

I look at him warily at his sudden mood change. It was kinda scary how fast he changed from possessive to calm in a matter of seconds.

He might have something sneaky planned up his sleeve.

When I thought he dropped the subject, he spoke up and said, "You may not claim to be mine but I'll remember that when I have my way with you against my window tonight for the neighbors and the city to see me pounding into you and show you that you're mine."

He turned back to driving nonchalantly with an accomplished smile on his face like nothing happened while my heart was racing with excitement that I didn't understand.

I clench my thighs together hating how my body was betraying me and wanting my perverted and hot boss.

Who does he think he is thinking he'll have his way with me?

I huff and sit back in my seat and say, "You will be doing no such thing Leo. We are strictly work partners going on a friendly night out."