《smoothie》

Your POV

I wake up early on Saturday morning, just as the sun is rising over the city, casting an orange light across the skyline. I slowly roll out of bed, trying not to wake Timothée who is still fast asleep. I stand and stare at him. His perfect features are completely motionless, his brown curls flopped around on the pillows next to him. I smile at the sight; he's so beautiful.

I walk out of our bedroom and into the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I then go to our kitchen; I'm unusually hungry this morning. I decide to make a smoothie. Whenever I drink smoothies, I always feel healthy and productive.

I get out all of the ingredients: frozen berries, yogurt, orange juice, honey, and ice. I put everything in the blender and start blending it, but it won't move. Instead it just makes a really loud noise that I cringe at - I don't want to wake up Timothée. I shake the stuff around for a minute, trying to get it to blend. It finally does and works just fine for about ten seconds, and then suddenly I am covered with dark pink liquid and seeds. It exploded everywhere.

I hear a laugh behind me and whirl around. Timmy is standing in the doorway a few feet behind me, his face covered with smoothie. I hadn't heard him come in; the blender was too loud.

"Oh God. Sorry," I say, giggling as I look around at the walls and ceiling that are splattered with smoothie. He scrunches up his face and licks around his lips.

"Tastes good," he comments. I start laughing, not being able to contain myself. The kitchen is covered with smoothie. I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard, and Timmy joins me, clutching the doorframe for support.

"I... can't... I'm so... sorry... I woke you..." I say, in between laughs.

"It's totally fine, this is the most hilarious sight I've ever woken up to," he says, giggling. I realize that I look just as ridiculous as he does.

I sigh, finally recovering from the laugh attack.

"Well... I guess I better clean this up," I say, gesturing at the walls.

"I'll help you. But first..." he pulls me by the wrists towards him, and leans down to kiss me. His lips collide against mine sweetly at first, and then our movements become more needy. His hot tongue slips into my mouth, and I sigh against him. The sweet taste of the smoothie is incredible. He pulls away, leaving me breathless.

"Okay. Now we clean," he says, reaching for the towels.

"Ugh. You can't just kiss me like that and expect me to go about normally," I say, pouting.

"Fine... we'll resume right after this," he says with a grin.