✩after the premiere✩

MATURE
someone requested more SMUT so here ya go :) I'm new at writing this kind of stuff so please don't judge me I'm embarrassed and nervous to post this and I literally shut down with any sort of criticism but I figured whatever because this is all anonymous. don't ever bring this up again. this is the most secret part of my brain. YOU ASKED FOR THIS. ok, that's all.

Your POV

This entire night has been a dream.

We're in Paris for the premiere of our new movie, which was tonight. Timothée looks so beautiful in his silky, silver suit, with his thick curls tousled around his face. I'm watching him now, from a distance, while trying to talk to one of our producers. We're at our after party - it's just the cast and crew at this beautiful venue.

The premier ended about an hour ago. It was incredible. Timothée and I have been together for almost a year now, but we've kept it a complete secret from the press. Rumors have circulated, but we haven't confirmed anything.

It is so hard to keep our relationship a secret. Tonight as we were walking down the red carpet, I just wanted to wrap my hand around his. I wanted to hug him and tell him how proud I was of him.

There was one point when we almost did forget - he almost subconsciously wrapped his arm around my waist, but covered it up the last second. It sucks to keep this a secret, but it's so much easier than facing all of the sexist questions and invasive publicity.

"...and the crowd just responded so well. You both looked incredible." I shake my head and look back to Jane, who has been talking to me for the past minute while I've been staring at Timothée, thinking about all of the things I want to do to him. The way he tucks his hair behind his ear... running his slender fingers through it...

"Oh... yeah. Yeah, thanks Jane," I say, trying to look engaged. She gives me a knowing smile.

"I could feel the tension between you out there. It must be hard to act so unnaturally," she says. Everyone here knows about us, of course.

"Yeah. Especially when I'm just so proud, and it was such a beautiful moment to walk out there. I've never experienced anything like that," I tell her. I look over at Timmy again, who looks absorbed in conversation with our director. But he glances over at me, and his eyes meet mine. He grins for a split second before looking back at our director.

It makes my breath hitch.

I can't take this much longer. I need to put my hands all over him, to feel his tall body against mine.

He finishes talking to our director and walks over to Jane and I. Even the way he walks is beautiful.

When he reaches us, I picture myself slamming him against the wall of the apartment he owns here and hungrily pressing my lips against his.

"Y/N?" he asks. He said something to me that I didn't catch, and I blush at my dirty thoughts.

"Sorry, what?" I ask.

"Want to go back to my apartment?" he asks. I realize Jane has walked away. He's looking down at me, a small grin on his face.

"Yes," I say. I bring my hands to his chest, tracing the outline of his jacket. The smooth fabric is cool under my touch. "But how do we get out of here so early?" I ask, my voice barely louder than a whisper. The after party only started an hour ago.

"We'll just... leave," he says. His voice is low as he looks down at my fingers, which still haven't left his chest. 

"Wow. Great solution." My mind feels fuzzy. Just having him this close to me makes me want to melt into the ground. He puts his hand over mine on his chest. The rings that decorate his fingers glimmer in the soft, night lighting.