《cramps》

Your POV

I roll over in my bed and groan with discomfort.

My period came early for some reason, and it is killing me. I've been in bed all day - it's 5pm now. I had plans to go out to dinner with Timmy and all day I've been hoping I would feel better by tonight, but that doesn't seem likely.

I reach for my phone and call him.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey. I'm so sorry, but I can't come to dinner tonight," I tell him.

"Oh. Why?" he asks, sounding defeated.

"I have really, really terrible cramps. I've been laying in bed all day hoping they would get better, but they haven't. I'm so sorry. I can probably do tomorrow instead."

"Oh no. Can I get you anything?" he asks.

"No, no. I'm fine. Really. I'm sorry," I apologize again.

"Don't apologize, you can't control it."

"I know. But I'll see you tomorrow night?" I ask.

"Yeah, that works for me. I hope you feel better," he tells me.

"Thanks. Bye."

"Bye."

I throw my phone back on my bedside table and bury my head into a pillow, relishing the pain in my lower stomach. It hurts so bad. I hate being a woman.

I feebly stand and grab the bottle of painkillers from the medicine closet just outside my bedroom. I down two. They're nighttime ones, and even though it's early, I just want to sleep off the pain.

I curl up in my bed again, swaddling myself in blankets. I open my computer and turn on The Bachelor, falling asleep to the sound of bickering women who look like they stepped out of a magazine.

Hours later, I wake up to someone gently shaking me. I'm drowsy from the medicine, and it takes me a minute to register what's going on. I slowly open my eyes to see Timothée's face hovering over me, his curls messily strewn around his head.

"Y/N... oh you're awake," he says softly. He sits back against my headboard as I groggily prop myself up.

"What... what are you doing here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and stifling a yawn.

"Sorry I had to wake you. I brought dinner and I didn't want it to get cold," he tells me. He gestures to the foot of the bed, where there are boxes of food.

"Oh my gosh... thank you so much!" I say, waking up more. It smells amazing. The pain has made me nauseous all day, so I didn't eat and I am starving.

He reaches and grabs it. It's my favorite order from our favorite restaurant - a veggie burger with fries. I bite into it, and sigh. It tastes delicious.

"I also brought a bunch of typical feel-good stuff. I don't know, you like chocolate when on your on your period, right?" he asks.

"I like chocolate all the time, so yes," I answer, stuffing fries into my mouth. It's so nice to feel comfortable talking about my period with him. His comfortability with things like that is one of the reasons I love him so much. I would never feel weird or ashamed to admit that I had cramps or was on my period. He always says that women are the ones who have to suffer through periods, so why should I have to do it silently?

I realize that the bachelor is still playing on my computer, and I change it to SpongeBob as Timmy opens his pasta.

"Honestly, I have just as much fun watching SpongeBob in bed as I do going out with you," he tells me.

"Yeah, but I'll look sexier when we go out tomorrow night. I was gonna wear that." I gesture to the dress that's hanging on my closet door. It's black, and it has a low v neck. Honestly, I look amazing in it.

"You look sexy now," he says. I grin at him as I shove more fries into my mouth.

When we're done eating, I curl up against him. He's still sitting against the headboard, and I lay against his chest, relaxing my head on his shoulder. The pain is definitely getting bad again, and I hold back groans as it stabs at my lower stomach. My breaths are shaky and disconnected, and he notices.

"Is there anything I can do?" he asks, running his fingers up and down the side of my arm.

"No..." I say, squeezing my eyes shut tightly and stifling another groan. I roll off of him so that I'm facing the wall, and he gently wraps his arm around me, moving the computer so that we can still watch SpongeBob.

"I'm sorry," he whispers into my ear.

"It's okay. You being here makes it better," I tell him.

"Good."

"Thank you for coming."

"Always."

EWWWW I always have cheesy endings and they make me wanna puke blah gross whatever. send me any requests!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKKK!????!!!!