⁂paint on me⁂

Your POV

The sunlight pours in through the open balcony doors behind me, illuminating my canvas with warm light. The warm evening breeze filters in, and I can hear the curtains fluttering behind me. I am painting the Eiffel Tower, and using a picture that Timmy took from earlier today as a reference.

We've been in Paris for about a week now, and it has been the most relaxing and incredible trip I've ever gone on.

The door to the apartment opens in the next room. Timmy must be back from getting coffee.

"Ooo, let me see," he says, stepping into the living room that I'm painting in. He comes over and stands right behind me.

"Beautiful," he says in a low voice, reaching up and tucking my hair behind my ear. It makes my breath hitch.

"Yeah. Thanks," I say, recovering from his touch. He continues to stand right behind me, still running his fingers through my hair.

"I want you to use me as your canvas," he whispers. I finally turn to face him. The sunlight filters around his face, bringing out the red tones in his chocolate hair.

"What?" I ask, confused.

He sets down the coffee he was holding with his left hand, shrugs off his denim jacket, and pulls his white shirt over his head. He then moves and stands in front of me next to my canvas, the smooth skin of his back glowing in the warm sunlight.

"Paint on me," he says, his voice still low. God, he's so hot.

I stand motionless for a moment, deciding what to paint. I finally craft an image in my mind, clean my brush, and slowly bring it to his back.

I paint over the fine curves of his figure with vibrant colors, covering his entire back with paint. The room is completely silent, and only the occasional sound of a bird flying by filters in through the open doors. He stands still the entire time, his breaths only slightly moving his body up and down.

"Okay... done," I say, breaking the silence. I stand back and look at what I've painted. It's a sun setting over the town that we're staying in, and it honestly looks really good.

"What did you paint?" he asks, moving for the first time in minutes as he walks over to the floor length mirror on the wall and turns to see it. "Wow," he remarks.

"Do you like it?" I ask. He stares at it for a moment longer before turning away and walking back over to me.

"I love it," he says. He gently kisses my lips, and his touch sends electrical currents through my body. "Take a picture, and then we'll go wash it off together," he says, his lips inches from mine. It leaves me with butterflies in my stomach.

"Okay," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling.

hey! thank you so much for reading :) if you have any requests or advice or anything, let me know in the comments or message me! I hope you're doing well!! <3

AHHH! 266 reads??? thank you guys so much :) this has been an extreme source of light for me through a period of darkness. I love you all :)