Chapter 86 - Request

Sana:- ye aaj ka akhri gana meri jaan meri zindagi mere bebu ke liye, she said into the mic as soon as they reached the stage.

She hold his hand placing it at her waist and placing hers at his shoulder while holding the mic in another one's and began speaking the lines and swaying her hips to the tunes.

Tu hi hai ashique.......
Tu hi hai awaraagi.........
Tu hi zindagi......
Tu hi judaa...

She was trying to tell him the depth of her emotions into these lines.
Saang tere raasta....
Sadiyon ka vaasta.....
Phirse jeene ki ek tu hi vajah......

She sung this lines placing his hand at the left side of her chest where her heart stays. She was trying to tell him that he is her strength and he would be the reason of her new life if she stays alive after the surgery. He would be the reason of her being alive.

Tujhme likhi hoon mai.......
Tujhse judi hu mai........
Tu mera rog hai........
Tu hi dawa........

With these lines she was trying to give some peace to both of there hearts which are restless as if what will gonna happen next. She was trying to assure him and herself too that she would always be his no matter what.

Tu hi hai ashique........
Tu hi awaragi..........
Hum mauj humnashein, hun mai zinda........

As soon as the song ended Sidarth cupped her face in his hands and smashed his lips onto hers kissing her pouring all his love. He is the same men who is called as been specially, "Private Shukla", who even used to try to not to pose in front of camera's with his own wife and today he literally kissed her in front of thousands of people without giving a damn about the surroundings.

Sana was startled with his sudden move and didn't even reciprocated first but soon give up as the loud cheers bring her back to the current scenario which was a delight to the sour eyes watching Sidnaaz kissing each other in front of the thousands of people.

They broke apart and sidarth took the mic addressing the audience.

Sid:- Thank  you so much guys for coming here and making this remembering for us i hope you all had a great time here so as you guys know we hadn't charged you anything to come here so obviously we didn't organized this for money so I want to share something with you all guys, he said.

He took a deep breath and hugged sana to his side whereas she looked at him startled but then kissed his hand as if providing him the strength to speak up whereas the whole crowd has gone silent realizing the seriousness in his voice.

Sid:- So tomorrow sorry it's already after twelve so today is a huge big day  Shehnaaz has got an ear injury and today she is going to get a surgery done it's a life survival one's, he said and choked as a few tears rolled down his eyes. He could hear the gasps from the crowd too.

Sid:- So as per the treatment we are getting the best for her but such things didn't just need treatment it needs prayers too aur meri bghwan se thoda well thoda kya kuch zyada hi 36 ka akda rha hai so please i just request you all to pray for her as much as you can guys please we would be really grateful to you, he said.

With this they ended the night there and moved back to the flat. They both were high on emotions they just want to stop the time and let this moment freeze so that they can live it forever. In the meanwhile they reach the flat got down from the car and just slept as soon as they hit the bed. The day was great but exhaustion needs rest to leave. And most probably the another one's is gonna to be a tough one as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Next Morning, nine a.m when Sidarth opened his eyes. He looked at his wife first who was snuggled into his chest completely hiding herself inside him. He needs to do so many things, he reminded himself and got out of the bed carefully without disturbing her sleep. She stirred in sleep at the sudden lose of warmth and hugged the pillow close which has his scent and fall back into the deep slumber.

Sidarth fresh n up and called Aparna first.

Aparna:- sanu kaisi hai jiju, she asked after exchanging the pleasantries.

Sid:- she is sleeping right now agey ka pta nahi, he replied.

Aparna:- good for her unmm jiju apse baat krni thi, she hesitates.

Sid:- haan bolo na.

Aparna:- vo jiju surgery se phle doctor will talk to you regarding the technicalities and some precautions do take care of that and please don't panic about that stuff you need to do it, she said.

Sid:- it's fine AD i know she will gonna be in pain aur mai bs beith ke dekh rha hounga, he said with an sadistic smile.

Aparna:- jiju things can work for both better and worst take care, saying so she hung up.

Sid:- i don't know what am I supposed to feel i just hope that bghwan ko taras ajaye iss baar mere pe, he said to himself.

He checked each and everything from all her previous file's to the consultancies, every thing which might be needed. He collected everything and put them into a case to keep them safe. He then checked all the other things needed and headed towards the washroom, he took shower and get ready into a ripped jeans and plain black t-shirts. He then moved towards the kitchen and cook her favorite Less Veggies Margherita along with Complan for her and Capuccino for himself. It took him one and a half hour and tears to do so. As, there were no helpers here so he have to do the chopping as per his own as well including the onions too which made him cry his eyes out.

He then looked at the time it was eleven and they need to reach hospital around 12:30. He moved towards sana's room who was still sleeping.

"Baby uthja please", he said caressing her hairs.

"Ahan panch minute", she whined.

"Baby please gyarah baj rahe hai already", he said.

"What aur tu mujhe aab utha rha hai kutte", she said immidiately rushing to the washroom.

"Meri biwi paglait hi rahegi", he murmured to her retreating figure with a chuckle.

In the next few minutes they relished the food made by him while sana doing his, "Tareef" and him being continously saying, "Pakka Mt", with a blush. They reached hospital in the next few minutes with their hearts in their throat.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫