Chapter 40 - Regrets

Hayeee agyi m, to i was having bodyache due to inappropriate sleeping posture nd my hand is still paining but it is very much bearable now so here i am.......................

Or ek baat aap sarey badey zyada sarey pyare ho (all the hearts emojis)
Chlo start krte h but m ek baat btadu k agr vote ni kre na age se update ni dungi & 1 more thing we are at no. 1 in Sidnaz hashtag woho....... Chlo aab update pdho or vote kro 50 votes pure kro nd the next moment update will be there m aise target ni rkhti jo purey na ho ske to purey krdo chahiye to update typed h bt post tbhi krungi jb vote purey kroge nahi to fir roj vale time p or ek hi milegi. M badi kutti chij hu dungi ni aise to mrji apki h mko mt bolna chlo pdhlo aab nd SHIVANI2712 this is for u BELATED (heat emojis)

 M badi kutti chij hu dungi ni aise to mrji apki h mko mt bolna chlo pdhlo aab nd SHIVANI2712 this is for u BELATED (heat emojis)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sidarth was driving very harshly nd in a few minutes he reach the mension. He directly darted towards their bedroom nd saw she was lying the same way a handkerchief in her mouth, a blindfold on her eyes nd covered with a sheet. He darted towards her nd open her blindfold remove her blindfold, but saw her eyes were still closed. He patted her cheeks rubbed her legs nd hands but got no response. Tears of guilt nd remorse were rolling down his eyes. He, bring the water jug nd sprinkle some water on her eyes nd finally she opened her eyes slowly slowly. Her face was extremely pale nd hairs were messy. He feel like he got his breath back as she opened her eyes. Sighing he pulled her in his arms but her next move just shocked him she pushed him out of her arms nd slapped him hard across his face with all the energy left inside her. He would care less about the slap as her state was more shocking. She was trying to cover herself completely, nd was just murmuring something but as he looked up at her she shouted, "just leave me, leave me, don't touch me". Nd the next moment she removed her hands out of the sheet still holding it with her armpits. Nd she joined her hands together, " plyzz leave me, i beg you please". There was horror written all over her face.

Did i scared her?

Is she afraid of me?

Obviously who won't be sacred of a animal, his mind mocked.

Nd before he could fight more with his inner voices she just passed out again. Sidarth hold her nd again make her lie down, took his phone out of his pants pocket nd dialled doctor 's number nd asked him to come asap. Nd he began tapping her cheeks to get her consciousness back.