Chapter 50 - Date

She comes out of the room and called asim.

Sana:- phn p dharna deke betha tha kya mein phone krungi or tu dharna todega, she said as he picked up at one ring.

Asim:- kya yr, he said annoyingly.

Sana :- ky kya yrr vaise phn kro to ek ring mein phn ni uthaega or abhi dekho pratehakal 4bje bhaisahb ne ek ring me phone uthaya wah, she mocked.

Asim:- hogya yha kaam ki baat krle nd by the way yha p 12 bj rahe hein agr ap bhool rahi h to yaad dila du it's not india, he said making faces.

Sana :- acha acha bol baba kya baat h, she said now being serious.

Asim:- vo. Vo date aagyi operation ki, he said in an extremely serious tensed tone.

Sana:- oh kb h, she said trying to act calm but her inner turmoil could be understood by her trembling voice.

Asim:- unmm vo contract k ek week baad, he told.

Sana:- okhay fair enough, she said to cut the convo short.

Asim:- sanu baat sun, he said stopping her to hung up.

Sana:- haaan bol asim.

Asim:- vo i need to go there to look up at the arrangements nd everything sana i can handle Den bt u know about zara na use attention chahiye nd i won't be available there every time,so, he said in one go.

Sana:- so what kya socha h tune bta, she said encouraging him to speak up.

Asim:- unmm i feel that i will send zara there she can live with aparna as u know if she is being with her she don't need anything nd moreover u too can go there i will come to drop her there or u can come, he suggested.

Sana stay silents for a long time, " may be this is God's sign". Sighing she spoke.

Sana:- unmm i will come to pick her she will live with us i mean me nd sidarth, she said.

Asim:- are u sure i mean tu sch bol ri h na mtlb tune schi aisa socha hein, he said all excited.

Sana:- am saying truth y bta kb ana h, she said finality lacing tone.

Asim:- unmm am supposed to go 4 din baad so u can come after 3 days, he said all excited nd happy.

Sana:- okhai so done then see u after three days, she said.

Asim:- unmm sana thank you.

Sana:- for what, she said being confused at his sudden gratitude.

Asim:- bhai ko chance dene k liye, he said smiling fondly remembering their beautiful bond.

Sana:- hnmm, saying so she hung up.

Sana POV:-

I don't know am doing this right or not, but it's just fine he too deserves to meet his daughter. She is his blood nd he deserves to know about it. I just hope he will not show his anger on her i will kill him before that thing happening in front of me. But asim kitna kush hora tha na y sunke ki sidarth will meet her. Vo to y bhi nahi janta k apne jiss bhai k liye vo kush hora h jisko ek chance dene k liye vo mujse aaj tk laadta aya h jisko ek chance dilane k liye usne mere aage hath jode hein, uska vahi bhai uspe shaq kr rha tha vo bhi mere sath. (she wipes the corner of her eyes to stop the tears which were about to fall) I can't let this happen,i just hope they never met each other. I don't know asim ye le bhi payega ya nhi. Please god he has already suffered enough aur nahi please. I so wish y sb kbhi hua hi na hota toh shayad muje kbhi sidarth ko khud se door nahi krna pdta.

Sighing she opens her phone nd saw the date.

Oh teen din baad ton 12-12 hein, i just hope everything goes well. Huh i know pichle 6 salon m isne kbhi y din celeberate nahi kia hoga bt don't worry the happiness which u will gonna get this time will surely gonna make up for those years. I hope am doing right nd fair with everyone.

POV ENDS...........

She got up nd move towards library not before glancing at him. She finds the book she was reading previously nd slept there with the glasses on her eyes nd book kept on her chest. It was sharp 8 in the morning when she wake up through the sunlight peeping at her eyes. She got up nd get ready in her formals, left for office till the time sid got up she left. He too get ready nd left for office.

Three days passed, needless to say the tie up announcement has created a havoic in businesses world nd they both were extremely busy.

At sidarth's birthday eve at 00:00, she wished him nd they cut cake, she has decorated the room well. They cut the cake together feed each other nd get on the bed to sleep. When sana thought to spoke to him.

Sana:- unmm, sidarth kuj baat krni thi.

Sid:- haan baby bol na.

Sana:- unmm i have planned something for u today.

Sid:- baby kuj bhi krne ki zarurat nahi h bs tu mere ps h yahi best h mere liye bs tu sath reh, he said looking intensely into her eyes.

Sana:- mein puch nahi rahi bta rahi hu,she said rolling her eyes at him.

Sidarth chuckled at her.

Sana:- haan to uss surprise k liye i want u to behave properly nd please keep your self calm no anger vaise toh tu khud hi dhyan rakhega bt fir bhi mein bs kh rhi hu, she said.

Sid:- ji maatey or koi baat jo aap kehna chahtey, he said dramatically.

Sana:- haan abhi aap so jatey.

They both slept.

Next Morning sana was the first one to woke up she woke up sharp at 6 nd directly headed towards the airport to catch her flight. In the afternoon she came back after bringing zara with her nd spending sone quality time with her son.

Right now she is sitting with zara in her room waiting for the birthday boy to come nd saw his surprise. She is hell nervous as she don't know how he gonna react. She sighed nd closed her eyes for a moment when doorbell ring. She took a deep breath nd go out to saw sidarthh has came as she has called him but not before hiding zara in the room. Now, she just want him to meet his little princess.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫