Chapter 65 - Medicine

50k reads🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Listening to his words she back out nd thought to change the convo before it gets intense.

Sana:- okay now tell me is the food ready, she asked.

Sid:- ji madam bs do minute, he said dramatically.

He plated the food nd sit at the table pushing it back wards a bit away from the table.

Sid:- come baby godi nahi chahiye, he asked chocking at the end.

He kept looking at her for few minutes as if trying to register this in his mind that she is here for real after five long years. He still remember how much he use to cry over this remembering there cute dinning sessions where they would laugh nd run before each other while pulling each other's leg.

Sana:- oye kha kho gya godi le muje idhar, she said in her dramatic accent.

He settled her in his lap nd feed her the lollipops nd Margareta.

Sana:- bhykoikujbhikahekhannamere patiseachaaajbhikoinahibnaskta, she said while having food in her mouth.

Sid:- meri jaan dhire aur tarif baad mein kr lio phle kha lo smjhi, he said rubbing her back.

Sana:- nahibutyeschibhonachahein, she said.

Sid:- shehnaz chup betho khanna atak jaega, he said rather scolded.

She finished the food in her mouth nd hugged him while sitting in his lap.

Sana:- toh kya ho jaega khanna atak gya toh, she said hiding her face in his nape.

Sid:- meri jaan tuje takleef hogi na phir or mein vo bardasht nahi kr skta, he said reciprocating the hug.

Sana kept mum listening to his words nd stay still for a few minutes nd he just let her be. After a few minutes he spoke.

Sid:- baby chl abhi dwayi bhi leni hein na, he said softly caressing her hairs.

Sana:- dwai vo toh mansion mein reh gyi, she said trying to act smart breaking the hug nd smirking at him.

Sidarth removed a small envelope from his pocket nd show that to her, while smirking.

Sid:- kya hein na meri jo biwi hein na usko badi kharish hoti hein dwayi lete time toh na uske pati ko smjhdaar bnna pdta hein, he said.

Sana:- haan haan mera pati toh hein hi bahut samajhdar, she said battling her eyelashes flutteringly trying to distract him.

Sid:- baby wrong move it will not affect me health k mamle mein koi compromise nahi smjhi, he said sternly filling a glass of water from the jug nd tearing the medicine out of the wrapper.

Sana:- ahann nahi na mein thik hu abhi, she whinned.

Sid:- biwi chup chap kha lo vrna muje mouth to mouth khilaney mein bhi koi problem nahi hein agar tum chaho to, he said squishing her cheeks in his palms.

Sana:- fine, she said making faces nd gulp the medicine while making an out most disgusting face at the taste of the medicine.

Sid:- good girl, he said kissing her cheek while lingering his lips a little longer nd intentionally rubbing his tongue over there to tease her nd getting up.

Once done he ran from there.

Sana:- ewww kutte chaat kyu raha hein, she said rubbing over that place nd running behind him.

They literally ran behind each other nd then sat on the floor being tired after a few minutes nd laughing their lungs out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.