Chapter 67 - Banters

Sana:- u know what i don’t even remember for how many rounds we have gone for that day, she said chucking.

Sid:- maybe our bodies knew the upcoming storms that's why but wait it would have pained u alot na am sorry if i hurt u, he said realising how they have slept.

Sana:- u didn't sidarth aur vaise bhi tbhi toh we have a tigdi, she said winking.

Sid:- haww biwi but tum ps mein kyu nahi thi mere we always wake up together na, he asked remembering the rule they have made

Sana:- next day was our anniversary that's why i left for gurudwara before u get up isiliye me bed pe nahi thi nd u thought that u have been there with someone else I get to know about it when i saw u doimg this previously, she explained.

Sid:- oh mtlb meri biwi smart thi phle se hi merko to lga gadhi hein, he teased.

Sana:- sidarth maine na muh tod daina hein tera aur hein na fer tera tuta hua muh na me dumbles ke niche rkh dungi tuje mile bhi ni ga fer ghumiyo bina muh ke tu kutta mein gadhi nahi hu smjha, she threatened pointing a finger at him.

Sid:- thik hein matey abhi aap andar jakey so jatey, he said joining his hands nd bowing down in front of her dramatically.

Sana:- fine, she said making faces nd strolled towards their room not before throwing a cushion at him.

He catched it up nd run behind her.

Sid:- why u throw this now tune nya kyu shuru kiya, he asked breathing heavily due to running.

Sana:- last tune mara tha puttu toh maine vapis toh marna tha na, she replied nonchalantly.

Sid:- rukja mein btata hu trko, he said picking a pillow nd throwing it on her nd placing the cushion at the back.

Sana:- yr tu zhik (cheat) raha hein aab sidarthh maine tko cushion mara tune pillow kyu mara, she whinned.

They continue their cute banter and began hitting each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now it was the night time, they both were lying on their bed where sidarth was snuggled into her like a baby whereas she was ruffling his hairs nd sleep consumed him in no time. She sighed nd leaned back as sleep was nowhere to be found in her eyes she was in deep thoughts.

She was in a dilemma whether to tell him or not. She is trying really hard to convince her poor heart to tell him everything so that he will be known to the things. Whereas, her conscious mind kept mocking her, if she loves him how could she be ready to give him pain. How could she tell him everything?

Doesn't she knew he will die with her if he will get to know about the things?

How would she will handle him when he will got to know?

How would she will make him understand that he was not the one at fault?

Thousands of questions were running in her head nd she was just lost in her thoughts when she heared sidarth murmuring something in his sleep. She worriedly looked at him who was lying in her lap, he was clutching her waist more and more tighter. His forehead was filled with sweat beads and he was shaking. Before, she could do something the next moment he got up with a jerk and screamed her name painfully loud that she has to put her hands on her ears.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He looked at her and hugged her crushing her completely into him nd took a breath of relief . She sighed and rubbed his back. After a few minutes he pulled back and began checking her body.

Sid:- baby you are fine na haan tuje kuch hua toh nahi na, he asked still checking her forehead nd neck.

Sana:- sidarth mein thik hu kya hua hein bebu idhar dekh haan yhi hu na mein kya hua bta, she said caressing his face and hairs.