Chapter 74 - Den

Sidarth met everyone and they exchanged greetings and sat down, then his eyes moved towards a small figure hiding behind the curtains. As the curtain shifted a bit and the retreated figure came into his glance he felt his world frozed right there.

It was his son, just exact zerox of him. The same eyes, same nose, same hairs which he ruffled just like him,the same dark lips as of his,just an exact small version of his own self. He put zara off her lap and felt his legs going to his direction its ownself.

(maine yha pe kya dimag chalaya hein Jake dekh ke aao section no. 13 aur btana ke kya hein)

He moved towards him and pulled him up in his arms. His eyes were glistening with tears, why not it is the very first time that he is holding his son in his arms or even seeing him.

Denial made a face but let him be to take him in his arms.

Sid:- hey champ, he said gathering himself.

Den:- hii, he replied coldly but sidarth was glad that at least he did.

Sid:- how are u, he asked not being able to find exact words.

Den:- just the way i am from the last four years, he replied rather than taunted in a sarcastic way afterall he is his own blood.

Asim:- den what did mom said to u, he said sternly.

Den:- and what do he did to her, he replied back but softly and rather emotionally not in a disrespecting way or being harsh.

As soon as these words left his mouth everybody fell silent, listening to the agony lacing in this little boy's voice for his mother. Whereas, Sidarth was just standing there with his head hung low and tears streaming down his face.

Isn't his child right at his place, he make her leave him but the reality was that he left all of them alone in this cruel world to fight for there owmself. Didn't he deserve punishment from his little one's. It's just she never show things to him so he just decided his own self to move on without even seeking an apology for his doings. Is that right or even he did fair to his childs to keep them away from him self. It's right that he do tried to find them but couldn't get succeeded in that. But was this enough. Aren't these childs are his responsibility too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He sighed deeply and looked up to find none there, he must have left. He sighed and looked down again it was zara who was pulling his pants to take her in his embrace and he obliged. She wiped his face with her tiny fingers and palms making him smile at her and kissing her little palms.

Zara:- relax papa vo den thoa khadus hein isiliye aise baat krta hein, she said cutely and he kissed her cheeks, she did the same making him smile.

Sid:- asim shehnaaz kha hein, he asked looking around and not finding her presence around him.

Asim:- karan, he took his name and gestured him to take the childs out from here and he obliged.

Asim:- unmm bhai she is in US, he said nervously.

Aparana:- asim no, she said holding his hand and shaking her head in no as if understanding his upcoming step.

Asim:- he deserves to know aparna please, he said.

Aparna:- but it should be sanu not u, she replied back.

Asim:- but she didn't na nd u know na am doing right then why are u stopping me, he said.

Aparna:- fine, she said leaving his hand.

Sid:- arey oo lad baad mein lena phle mko btao meri biwi vha kya kr rahi hein, he asked interrupting them.