Chapter 88 - Sherni

As soon as she was been consumed by the unconsciousness he walked out of the OT to find Asim standing there with tears. He hugged him with all his wit and closed his eyes to blink the tears away.

Asim:- she will be fine bhai, he whispered after a prevailed silence in a chocked voice.

Sid:- she will be she will have to.

Asim:- Hnmm Sherni hai hmari lade bagair har nahi manegi.

Sid:- Sun will you stay here.

Asim:- Haan apko khi jana hai.

Sid:- Yeah it's important.

Asim:- okay mein yahi hu Sanu ke paas,he assured.

Sidarth hugged Asim for one last time and left from there. He quickly unlocked his phone and searched for the way to Church. He booked a cab and reached there.

"Unhe Dua Or Dawa Dono ki Zarurat Hai Mr. Shukla"

Dr. Washington's words were ringing constantly in his ears. He knew that they have arranged the best treatment for her which was possible and now he want to just pray and beg God to show some mercy over him. He can't loose her he is ready to give anything or everything he had to get her back but he just can't loose her.

Most importantly, he just couldn't sit there and saw her fighting for her life every nano second. He just can't sit there motionless and helpless when she fights the battle for life.

He just don't have that in himself to do so. He wants to do each and everything which he is capable of doing. He don't want to leave a single thing which he might regret in future that maybe if that thing would have been done, things would have been better.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He reached the church it was almost evening time. There were people seated at the benches and candles were lit in front of the Jesus.

He brought a candle and a matchbox, before moving inside the church. He removed his shoes and moved inside the church. He lit the candle and sat at the benches placed there in front of the Jesus Christ all motionless, numb.

The hot wax of the candle was melting down from the candle dripping right over at his hand burning it up with the heat. But it felt like he didn't care enough to keep it back or maybe doing it intentionally to punish his ownself to make the ache in his heart go away.

All there moments were roaming in his head like salt at the freshly opened wound. He remembered the moments of bigg boss, their journey from the unknown strangers, then his one sided and insecured liking towards her , then the tables turned again and it was been converted into her one sided love. Then the lockdown period and how her giving him the reality check brought him to the realization of LOVE.

How they tied the knot of being there with each other for the upcoming seven births. That beautiful one year of their togetherness, their longingness was an bliss.

But after that what he did, he ruined everything. He never looked back at her ever and after five years when he got her back he was proven all wrong. He has ruined themselves, he is the one responsible for the missing fatherly love in his child's lives.

He is the one responsible for his the missing motherly in his daughter's life. And now, he is the reason behind the way she's suffering too. The reason behind this battle which she is living for survival.

What if he may not ever have met Tara or even if he would have understood her intentions previously then she may not have been got the ability to cause this much damage to them. If, she wouldn't have done all that then Sana wouldn't have to face this. So, directly or indirectly he is the reason behind this too.

He is already drowning in grief and these thoughts are just adding more to it. He don't know for how much time he kept sitting there with that candle in his hand burning his hand. He was in his trance that he didn't even realized when the prayers ended, when everyone else around him left. As, he was just sitting there still now with an empty black freshly burnt hand.

He was broken out of his trance when he felt a hand at his shoulder startling him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He looked around to admit the presence of the person, it was Father.
He tried to force a smile in front of the elder men among his grief striken face only to fail miserably. Even a small child would have tell it by seeing his face, about how he felt, how devastated he looked.

Father:- what happened Mah Child.

Sid:- I am ruined, he whispered.

Father:- will you be comfortable sharing with me,he asked gently.

Sid:- M. My wife has been operated today i.. If she w.. Will not open her eyes in the next 72 hours t.. Then, he chocked.

Father:- Oh my my Jesus bless the soul.

Sid:- I will not live in this world too if something happens to her.

F:- Do you have child.

Sid:- We have three childs.

F:- Then God forbidden but if something happens to your wife don't you think that they deserve their father to be there for them.

Sid:- I can't even imagine my life without her.

F:- what if she would have been at your place would you have let her do that.

Sid:- No not at all i would have done full on emotional blackmail at her by giving her Kasams to make her obey me and live.

F:- Then how could you do this to her.

Sid:- Because whatever she is going through is just because of me and If something happens to her I don't deserve to live too.

F:- You are highly mistaken my child. Who deserves to live and who deserves to die is decided by him we humans can never take that in our own hands.

Sid:- I can't live without her.

F:- Nobody wants to live without their loved ones child but it doesn't means that they kill theirselves and most importantly in your case God's verdict isn't even announced yet and you are losing the battle if you will think like this then what about her don't you think she needs you.

Sid:- I.. Don't w..want to fall weak i want to be strong b... But i.. I j.. Just don't know, he fumbled.

F:- It's alright to fall weak at such situations son, he said and pulled Sidarth in his weak arms making Sidarth broke down in sobs.

That silent place became the witness of his inner turmoil, his outburst as he cried over the old men's shoulder. He cried and cried until there was no more of tears left inside him, until his eyes got dry as per there own with admit the fact that the ache in his heart didn't go away.

Father looked at him keenly and held him as he cried. He let him be to take all of it out nobody was present around them as the prayers were done even father himself has just came to tell him that he needs to close the church but seeing him that miserable he thought to talk. Once, he felt him calming down father spoke again.

F:- but we have to cope up with it somehow every problem have a solution it's just about our eyes whether we want to be positive and look for the solution or we want to be negative and just give up,he added.

Sid:- I have to be positive and i will be she can't live me like this she isn't allowed to do so, he said with determination in his eyes and wiping his face with the back of his hand.

_______________________________________

With Love
Pre💫💫💫