Chapter 32 - Sasural

After shopping for almost 2 hours they head back to home to take a quick nape nd then reach to the airport nd head back mumbai. Needless to say sana has turned sidarth into a HULK COLLIE by putting numerous bags on his shoulder one after another. Nd sidarth was amazed to see this millionare girl was bargaining on shops over 10 nd 20 rupees. After a short nap they head back nd reach mumbai nd zain have came to pick them up.

Zain:- how's your brother mam, he said after exchanging pleasenteries with each other.

Sana:- he is fine now.

Sid:- by the way why are u here u should have sent the driver.

Zain:- vo mam has called me

Sid:- but why, he said looking at sana.

Sana:- coz we are going somewhere, she said sitting in the car.

Sid:- but where.

Sana:- ummm zain i have sent u the location plyzz check it up, she said looking at her phone.

Sid:- yr mrko bhi koi kuch btado, he said in a childish tone.

Sana:- have patient Mr. Shukla, she said with a straight face.

Sid:- huh aagyi apni p "have patience Mr. Shukla", he said immitating her.

Sana royally ignored him nd after 20 minutes they reach the place. As they got out of the car sidarth stood rooted to the place. It felt like floor has been snatched from his feet. Is this what she wanna do. She was trying to be nice to me nd get me into the confidence nd then break me apart even more worse than before. Why do she has got me here, so that i can rather die in guilt or live dreadly,he thought.

Sid:- what the hell on this earth we are doing here, he shouted.

Sana:- what do you mean by this, she said trying to act calm.

Sid:- don't you dare try to be act smart, he yelled.

Sana:- sidarth calm down,she said.

Nd before they could argue more a lady opened the door and as she saw them she was in tears. This women was preeti di nd ya they were standing in front of her house.

Sana:-di.

Preeti took her into a bone crushing hug nd exclaimed, SANU, while muttering all sorts of curses at her, which lies in this world. While sidarth was yet to returned from the shock.
But he got back to his senses as he felt a slap at his cheek nd then a tight bone crushing bear hug.

Preeti di:- maar hi dia tha na tune to hume kbhi dekhne bhi ni aya na, she said crying.

Sid:- aisa nahi h di, he said crying.

Pd:- aaj bhi tuje y lekar aayi tu khud ni askta tha hann, she yelled.

Sid:- nahi di bs himmat nahi hui kabhi, he said showing his head in her shoulder nd crying like like a child.

Sid:- di maa... Maa apse nraz hojaengi, he said crying.

Pd:- chotey maa bacho se kbhi nraz nahi hoti vo tu tha jisne rishtey tod diye, she said breaking the hug.

Sana:- di gate p hi khda rakhoge kya, she said.

As they move inside a girl came running to them nd preeti took her in her embrace. It was KIA. Then she looked at them nd exclaimed nd gestured her to take her in arms. Sana reluctantly obliged. As she came in her arms kissed her cheeks nd said, "aap shanu didi ho na", she said in her babyish voice. Sana couldn't help bt kissed her checks back nd smiled.

Sana:- hmmm guddu bchu m sanu hu bt aap kon ho or apka name kya h bache, she said pinching her cheeks soflty.

Kia:- mera naam KIA h nd m dadi ki beti hu bt aap y btao y uncle kon h, she said pointing towards sid.

SANA POV. :-

As kia uttered those words i felt like all the new came move on strength has gone just in a second. How hard we may try to move on but our past never let us be. But i thought to be positive that may be she is calling preeti di as her dadi. As, Rishabh(pd son) too have got married and it could be her daughter as well. Nd i don't know why am feeling a connection towards this girl. But then i saw sidarth his face tells it all. Now, i can't ignore the fact that ya aarti too was pregnant with his child. Nd she is calling maa as her dadi defiantly. But her next statement shocked me more.

Kia:- pd, who is he, she said pointing towards sidarth.

Wait a minute what is this all means. This is absolutely clear that she is his daughter but why the hell on this earth she doesn't recognize her father nd moreover where is aarti. Before i could think much i saw maa coming out.

Pov Ends..........

Reeta ji come from her room in search of kia when she saw two people standing there back was facing towards her. She move towards them nd was startled to see Sidarth & Shehnaaz. It's been four long years that she hadn't seen her son nd this girl who was like her daughter is standing here alive. Shehnaaz drop kia on the floor nd jumped in maa's arms nd they both hugged the hell out of each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys from the next chapter i may not put headings. So, tell me if it is fine or not.

______________________________________

Love Pre
💞💞💞