Chapter 56 - Obsession

His chain of thoughts broke when arjun spoke again.

Arjun:- after that she got to know about arti being pregnant. So, she was happy that now sana will definitely leave you nd it did happen. But after that arti backout from her. As, u agreed to give the child his/her rights. Nd aarti was just behind u so she thought that u will also began loving her after that. So tara tried to convince sana k vo tuje bole y na krne ko. But sana nahi mani nd pta ni kya dimaag m aya uske she left mumbai nd we were in foregien. She was happy with the fact that if tara can't get u then sana too,he said.

Sid:- abey m koi chij hu kya jo usko ni mili to sana ko bhi nhi milunga, he said.

Arjun:- this is b'coz her mental health is not fine she.... She is mentally disturbed.... I thought k vo terse pyaar krti h but usne kuch chije aisi ki that i thought to take medical help nd..... Nd the.... Doctor said.... She may.... Considered to be mad....... And.... She can never live with us till the time she is alive..... She could be a threat to anyone around her.... That's why i...... I......... Sent.... Her..... There..... I.... Betrayed her, he said stammering.

Sana :- arjun whatever u did was right. Agr vo aur ksi ko harm krti to tum dekh pate vo chij, she said in a calm voice.

Arjun instantly shake his head in no.

Sid:- acha or jo phle itna kuch kia joki mujh bewkoof ko abhi pta chl raha h, he said sarcastically laughing at his ownself.

Sana:- nahi sidarth arjun ko bhi sb kuch nahi pta tha, she said holding sidarth's hand.

Sid:- are u defending him jisne itna kuch kia mere sath haar jgah y dann ki devi bnnaa jruri h kya tumhe, he said dejectedly.

Arjun :- but jb muje pta chla kr to m tb bhi kuch ni paya na sidarth sahi keh raha h don't defend me, he said looking down.

Sid:- hogaya drama phod liye bomb ya abhi bhi kuch baki h, he roared.

Arjun:- unmm ek baat or h which i wanna tell arti zinda hein, he said.

Sid:- we know that, he spoke confidently.

Arjun:- tara was fine at the time she spend in foreign but then she came here nd, he was stopped by sidarth.

Sid:- jb wo yha aayi thi she asked sana about being alive muje tbhi lg rha tha there was something fishy but tb m nahi puch paya aaj jb sb bta hi raha h to y bhi bta de, he said remembering the convo.

Arjun looked at sana nd she shook her head in no thinking sid will not saw it but he did.

Sid:- what are u trying to hide sana, he said looking into her eyes.

Sana:- nothing.... Vo... Vo mera na accident hogya tha nd bht km chances the about me being alive isiliye she was talking like that, she said looking everywhere except him.

Sid:- what u all know about this nd i was here blaming her why can't u guys just would have told me nd wait u were in comma as well na, he asked to which she nodded.

Sid:- did tara was behind that accident as well tell me, he said holding arjun's collar.

He didn't speak a single word so sidarth slapped him hard but he still didn't speak up so he began beating him black nd blue with his bare hands. Blood was oozing out of his face but sidarth show no mercy on him.

Sid:- give me the bloody answer god damn it was she involved in her accident or not speak up, he said giving one more punch.

Sana was trying hard to stop him but obviously she can't free arjun from his grip as he was way too much stronger physically.

Sana:- stop it sidarth marr jaega vo, she shouted at the top of her lungs looking at arjun who was lying lifeless on the floor.

Sidarth stopped nd looked at her.

Sid:- tumhe nahi janna k kya hua tha haan bolo kyu bcha rahi ho unlogo ko, he said holding her shoulders.

Sana:- mein ksi ko nahi bcha rahi or muje nahi janna kyuki mein janti hu accident ek truck se hua tha tara was not involved in that, she said not looking at him.

Arjun somehow get up nd walk towards sana.

Arjun:- whatever happened with u is not at all forgivable nd am ready to take all the allegations nd any punishment u guys would decide for us, he said folding his hands nd looking down.

Sid:- kis chij ki punishment haan mera bharosa todne ki muje bewkoof bnaney ki mere sath dhoka krne ki hmari zindagi k 5 saal hmlogo se chinne k kis baat ki punishment haan, he shouted angrily.

Sana:- tumhari punishment yahi h k tum tara ko sari zindagi iss halat mein dekhoge we just want one thing that u can't kill yourself bs, she said.

Arjun:- am sorry, saying so he left.
As soon as he left sidarth thumped on the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He was just sitting there emotionless holding his head in his hands. Sana was afraid to see him b'coz whenever something like this happens he use to cry over it. She let him be for a few minutes nd then spoke finally breaking him out of his thoughts.

Sana:- y emotionless face vala copyright to mera hein na tu kyu aise beitha h ya fer dukh hora h teri do diwaniyan terse door chali gyi, she said trying to be casual to lighten up the intense atmosphere.

Sid:- i swear muje nahi pta tha kuch bhi or tara k barey m to bilkul nahi muje nahi chahiye tha yr koi bhi tere alawa i swear, he said pinching his throat.

She immidiately kneel down at his level. She said those words just to lighten up the atmosphere but he took this wrong. She sighed nd cradled his head into her chest.

Sana:- sidarthh i know that relax, she said rubbing her back.

He too wrapped his hands nd snuggled himself into her warmth. Both were sitting there in utter silence. She was just rubbing his back nd ruffling his hair to make him cry nd vent this out. But he didn't let a single drop of tear come out of his eyes. He just kept indulging himself into her to coccon him into herself nd keep him there just to herself. After a quiet long silence he spoke finally.

Sid:- why do this always have to happen with me i trusted them the most but why do they did this to me meri kya galati thi ya mein itna bura hu k that just i deserve nobody in my life to be at my side, he spoke almost in a whisper from the nape of her neck.

Sana:- u know what this thing always use to happen with me earlier  nd i was just left crying, blaming my own self for trusting wrong people nd all but then i found a "JUST FRIEND" nd he told me that it's not me who is wrong it's just am way too good, she said smilingly fondly at him making him remember his own words.

Finally sidarth too lifted his face to look up at her nd his lips automatically curved into a slight smile seeing her smiling.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫