Chapter 21 - Ms. Khurana

First of all kudi da ganna sun k aao sare.
.
.
.
.
Iknow guys am late so really sorry for that guys but now am back along with 4 new chapters of the book. So, go ahead nd don't forget to share your views.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ganpati bappa moreya.......

Happy Reading Guys.. ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As sidarth told zain they saw himanshi outside his cabin. Anger rushed through his blood nd he gestured zain to call her in.

Hk come inside.

Sid:- ms. Khurana what the hell this was hann, is this the way of doing your so called professional things, i think somebody was tryibg to teach professionalism, trying to calm himself.

Hk:- am sorry.

Sid:- i don't need your sorries and apologizes ms. Khurana these are the papers sign them and our all the tie ups will be dismissed nd u will have 10 × compensation just sign it nd never ever show your fuckin face, shouted.

Hk:- arey aap kya nikaloge i myself breaking this tie up contract mr. Shukla i don't need your compensations keep it to yourself nd even i don't wanna see your damn face, shouted.

Sid:- keep your damn fucking ego to yourself you are talking to me in this tone even after talking to her like this.

Hk:- yes because it's you not her if she was at your place i would have reach to any extend to get her apologies but damn it's you nd you don't have any rights.

Sid:- what the hell did you mean hann.

Hk:- ask your ownself mr. Shukla i hate her and i have my own reasons but what about you hann that girl had given her everything to you but what you did to her hann, she has given everything but just demanded one thing in return Trust today how i have seen na i feel like stabbing myself even though i hate her but today i feel like a dead body is standing in front of me. An emotionless person. I thought of testing her by saying those words nd she slapped. You know what she got to hurt usually when even some unknown person say these sort of stuff to her but today their was just anger nd even she didn't seems to be bothered about it.

Saying so she sign the papers nd throw them at sid face. While leaving she turned back nd said, "Even what i said to her today was your words you felt bad when you heared it from me but what when you said those to her"

Saying so she left nd sid was standingh their still rooted to his place, when zain phone ring. Nd it was aparna.

Zain:- helo

Aparna:-hey.

Zain:- you are sounding happy something special.

Aparna:- ya actually their is good news nd we have to accomplish our mission as well.

Zain:- means

Aparna:- means sanu won the business women of the year award nd now we can accomplish our mission.

Zain:- really congrats man, but mission what.

Aparna:- ayyeee budhu let me tell u, u remember we have made mission sidnaaz.

Zain:- ya

Aparna:- so whenever she achieve something we go for a family dinner so i have called you to come home earlier along with jiju before sana comes coz she will not gonna say it.

Zain:- oh okhai it's great u are such an angel AD seriously sir will gonna love u fr dis.

Aparna:- i know am smart anyways see you soon.