Chapter 80 - Arrival

Sana was in the kitchen preparing her lunch to have when she heard the constant ringing of the doorbell.

Sana:- yha kon ho skta hein oh shayad grocery deliver krne vala aya hoga chlo dekhti hu, she said to herself.

She opened the door and found sidarth standing there. She felt her eyes getting heavy almost in an instant. He kept looking at her as if trying to read her like a book, all the things which Asim has told him began ringing in his mind and there was proud in his eyes, whereas she looked at him in daze as if making her heart believe and register his presence that he is here for real.

They both kept standing there looking at each other endlessly. After few minutes which felt like eternity Sidarth broke the eye contact and come inside. Sana locked the door and Sidarth wrapped her in his warmth making her feel home.

She don't know what to expect and what to react she just wanted the time to stop here right at this moment. They both didn't even realize that how long they stayed like that and was crying their eyes out.

Sid:- am proud of you baby, he said almost in inaudible as he has barely managed to speak.

Sana:- t..tujhse.. Kis..kissi ne kuch kha kya, she shuttered with fear

Sid:- i know everything baby, he said admit tears.

Sana:- am s... Sorry, she shuttered.

Sid:- no baby, he said pulling her against himself until there was barely even the space left for both of them to breath.

His huge muscular manly body hide her petite self in his completely fitting as of two lost pieces of puzzles. They just can't even imagine how they have spent five years. They were lost in each other when sidarth spoke with a groan, " fucking 85 hours, 25 minutes & 23 seconds baby damn i missed you".

Sana:- Sidarthhhh asim ne sb bta diya tujhe, she asked with teary eyes.

Sid:- haan baby, he said looking deep into her eyes.

Sana:- s..saab,she shuttered asking the same question again as if in a hope to get a different answer.

Sid:- baby am sorry, he said choking.

Sana:- nahi no please, she cried.

Sid:- I am sorry baby i...i couldn't protect you, he said guiltily.

Sana:- It was just you who saved me Sidarth, she said looking deep into his eyes.

Sid:- Matlab m..mein kaise, he asked in confusion.

Sana:- agar zindagi ke teen saal tere saath nahi bitaye hote na to shayad mereme itni himmat kbhi nahi aati sidarth those three years were bliss amd you made me that much stronger that i fought these five years, she said confidently.

Sid:- baby us..uss...d..din, he shuttered couldn't even complete his sentence as a painful sob left his mouth remembering the incident Asim has told him about.

Sana:- No please mujhe uss bare baat nahi krni, she said moving back without making an eye contact with her face void of any emotions.

Sid:- Baby u need to vent it out no, he said grabbing her back in his arms.

Sana:- No sidarth please it will just hurt you nothing else so just let it be, she said holding herself together.

Sid:- baby please i have had my share of tears for the incident but you didn't and you need it baby, he said cupping her face in his palms.

Sana:- Nahi

Sid:- janney please let it go, he pleaded and this word just took her a mere second to put herself into a pool of tears which she was holding from the past five years.