Chapter 24 - Christmas Eve

24th December 2023

24th December 2023

Serena POV

After waking up, I looked at the Clock and shouted, "What! it's 9.am."

I quickly jumped and ran downstairs.

"Mom, why didn't you wake me up?"

Mom looked at me and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing? what to do, I am  late for school." I said.

"It's Christmas Eve!" Mom smiled.

I blinked my eyes and realized that today was the start of the Christmas vacation.

I walked to my room.

"Today is Christmas Eve!!" I shouted.

"I am glad I bought the gift for Ash yesterday," I looked at the container in my hand which contained a Pokemon egg inside.
______________________________________

Third Person POV

"When the egg hatches we will take care of it together." Serena thought and started daydreaming.

Dreamworld of Serena

"Look Sere! The egg is glowing!"

"Wow! The egg is gonna hatch."

"What to do?!" Ash shouted and looked around still holding the egg in his hand.

"Sit down and keep the egg warm," Serena shouted.

Ash reluctantly nods his head. He sat and put the egg on his lap and I put my hand on the egg to keep the egg warm and the egg started to glow with bright light.

After a moment the bright light is gone we can see a small Pokemon who opens its eyes and looks at us.

"Mumma...Papa!" Pokemon shouted.

End of dreamworld

"That's gonna be so much fun!"
I shouted.

------
Serena continued to stroll around Lumoise City thinking of what to buy for Ash. She enters another Shopping Center, and there is so much crowd. After a minute of waiting for the crowd to clear she is finally, able to enter the shop selling a Pokemon egg.

"Wow, I can buy the Pokemon Egg. This must be the best surprise for him, think about how he loves Pokemon so much. Why didn't I think about it before?"
------

After 5 minutes of thinking, I found the egg I was looking for and carefully made my way home.
______________________________________

At 10. am.

Everyone gathered at Ash's house to decorate a Christmas tree.

"We need to add the light first." Shouted Dawn.