Chapter 3 - Lumoise City Pursuit

Ash POV

I said goodbye to my mom and told her that we are visiting Professor Sycamore's lab.

As I started to walk we saw a Pokemon which I had never seen before.

I stop walking and look at the Pokemon, "By the look of it. It looks like a flying type."

"Pika!" Pikachu nods his head showing that he agrees with me.

The Pokemon flaps its wings and flies away to the trees.

I noticed another Pokémon which looked like a small Pikachu.

"I wish I had a Kalos Pokedex with me so I could find out more information about those Pokemon."

We continue to walk and see all types of new pokemon.
___________________________________________

After about an hour of walking, we finally reached Lumiose City.

"Wow! Lumiose City is so big. Pikachu look, it's the Prism Tower,"

Pikachu only nods his head as he is too busy to view the City.

I looked at the map to check my surroundings in Lumiose City. I am not planning to get lost around here.

"Now! Which way to go? Where is the lab?" I rubbed the back of my neck while looking at the map. "This looks very confusing."

Pikachu tapped me on the shoulder to gain my attention then I turned to him.

"Pika," Pikachu said, pointing towards the Prism Tower.

"Thanks, Pikachu, that's a good idea!"

I started walking towards the Prism Tower with my buddy sitting on my shoulder.

- - - - - -

"Wow! I have never seen that Pokemon before!" I was looking at the white furry Pokemon walking with its trainer.

I rushed around the city, taking in the sights of all the Kalos Pokemon, including Pokemon I've seen from other regions.

From all the wandering around, I found myself in front of Prism Tower, the Central attraction of Lumiose City.

In some ways, it was like many of the large cities I had seen throughout my travels, but what set this one apart was Prism Tower.

"Hey! wait up!"

I stopped at the sound of someone shouting. I looked around and found the little girl running toward us. The girl with blonde-haired and she is younger than me.

Pikachu jumps off my shoulder to see the girl.

"Wow! look at Pikachu." A girl cried out as she stopped near Pikachu.

"Stop Bonnie! don't run so fast." the boy yelled as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Big brother look, I have never seen Pikachu before! What a cutie!" The girl squealed.