Chapter 14 - Feelings of love

After one week

It has been two weeks since Ash began attending the school Kalos Academy.

"Ash! Wake up! It's 6 am!" Delia called out as she entered Ash's room.

"Ash!" Delia said once again as she saw her son is still sleeping.

"Yes, Mom," Ash said as he sat up on his bed while rubbing his eyes then he stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

Ash took a shower and got ready. After that, he and Pikachu went downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey! Ashy-boy, good morning!"

"Will you stop with that name?"

"Not gonna happen!" Gary said before walking away.

Ash sighed, "Let's just go and have breakfast."

"Pika!" Pikachu agrees with him.

Ash walked into the kitchen and sat down on the chair.

"Good morning!"

"Pika!"

"Good morning! Ash!" Dawn and Delia said.

Delia smiled as she put two plates with a pancake on them in front of Ash and Pikachu. She put the ketchup bottle on the table knowing that Pikachu loved it.

They ate their breakfast and when they were done. Ash walked to his room to grab his Pokeballs then he went downstairs.

"I am going, mom."

"Okay, here is your lunchbox." Delia gives him a lunchbox which Ash happily accepts.

"Wait, where is Dawn?" Ash asked as he noticed that Dawn is not there.

"She already left," Delia replied.
"Hurry up, Ash! Otherwise, you'll be late."

"Yeah, right! I need to be on time because Serena and I agree to walk together to school."

"Awww, that's so cute!"

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"I am happy for you two. You two are spending too much time with each other."

"Anyway, I am going. Let's go Pikachu! We are going!"

Pikachu hopped on Ash's shoulder as he ran towards Serena's house. It only took a few seconds for them to arrive. As they reached, Ash pressed the doorbell.

The door was opened by Grace who looked at him with a smile.

"Good morning, Ash,"

"Good morning, Grace,"

"I guess you are here for Serena, am I right?" Grace asked.

"Yup,"

"She'll be down in a minute," Grace said then she walked away from the front door and shouted.

"Serena! Your boyfriend is here!"

It took only a few seconds for Serena to run down the stairs with a tomato-red face as she was blushing while shouting. "Mom! How many times have I told you that he is not my boyfriend!"

Grace just smiled at her daughter's outburst.

"Anyway, I am going,"

"Okay, take care,"

"Alright!"

Serena walked towards the front door to see Ash standing there.

"Ash, good morning."