Chapter 25 - Merry Christmas

25th December 2023

25th December 2023

Merry Christmas Everone!!!

The day is finally here! Christmas Day! The time for family and friends to celebrate and open presents.

Ash opened his eyes and noticed that still too early in the morning.
He slowly rises from his bed and sees that Pikachu is standing there wearing a red Christmas hat.

"Pika!" Pikachu shouted.

"Merry Christmas Pikachu!!" Ash shouted in excitement.

Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder and they walked downstairs.
____________________________________

At Lumoise City

"Big brother! Hurry up! I want to go to Ash's house as soon as possible."

"Wait a minute, Bonnie!"

"I wanna go there early and meet Ash, Serena, and all of their Pokemon."

"Big brother, why are you so slow?" Bonnie shouted and started running.

"I am trying my best to catch up with you."
______________________________________

As Ash entered the living room he found that everyone was sitting there.

Noticing me, Riolu who was wearing a red Christmas hat immediately raced towards me.

'Master I don't like that hat,' Riolu complained.

"You look cute in that hat and you have to wear that hat all day and you too," Serena said.

"What me?"

Serena put the red hat on Ash's head and grabbed his hand, "Now come on everyone is waiting there?"

"Merry Christmas, Ash!!" Everyone shouted.

"Merry Christmas everyone."

"So, you finally arrived we already opened our presents now is your time to open your gift!" Dawn said.

"Okay, I will open my presents now."

"Wait! I want to give you the present first."

"Sere, sure," I glanced at her and saw that she holding a container

"Wow, it's a Pokemon Egg," I take the Pokemon Egg. "Thanks, Sere."

"Wait a minute! So, it's time for you to give a present to Serena." Grace said.

"Ashy already gave the present in the night," Serena said and showed the Pokeball to everyone then looked at Ash. "I am now going to open the Pokeball."

Ash nods his head.

Serena tossed the Pokeball into the air and a flash bright appeared and revealed a tadpole Pokemon Poliwag.