𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

Jungkook was awake the whole time they have arrived back at their manor but the boy hasn't spoke to them nor even look at them

Jungkook was awake the whole time they have arrived back at their manor but the boy hasn't spoke to them nor even look at them. They asked how he feels or is something wrong but nothing, he kept his mouth shut.

They left him to rest in his room since there's no point in trying to get him talk if he won't even show any reaction nor give them a glance.

Seokjin took one last look at his boyfriend before closing the door, he was then met with a worried faces when he got downstairs. "How is he?" Hoseok asked. "He didn't even say anything like goodnight or something."

Taehyung suddenly grinned, "I got an idea." His brothers looked at him cringing, Kim Taehyung? Has an idea? Nope, that will not end up well.

"Whatever you're planning, please stop" Yoongi stated, crossing his index fingers. Taehyung scoffed, "fine then I'll do this by myself, I'm sure Jungkook will notice me this time!"

The younger went upstairs and came back with a little creature in his hands, "I'm sure Jungkook missed him so much." Taehyung then put the bunny down and went to his oldest brother, Seokjin sighed.

"I know I said I'll do this by myself but, you don't want me to ruin your kitchen do you?" Taehyung grinned, he knew this is the right way to convince his older brothers, what a smart man he is.

"Fine, what's your plan?"

"Are you sure he'll like this?" asked the bothered Seokjin. "Of course hyung, Jungkook loves food very much!" Taehyung exclaimed, holding the cake carefully while bunny was in Jimin's arms.

Namjoon knocked twice, "baby? Can we go in?" They waited for a response but instead, the door opened by Jungkook who was rubbing his eyes cutely; hair and clothes messy, it is obvious that he just woke up.

Yoongi went to lift him up and the boy doesn't seem to care as he felt Jungkook's arms wrapped around his neck. "We baked you a cake, we just wanted to try and cheer you up. Don't worry, you don't have to say anything yet, we can talk about it once you feel better."

Hoseok kissed his temple earning a slight smile from Jungkook, "okay hyungs."

They ate, talked a little, until Jungkook doze off without them noticing. The bunny was the first to noticed and hopped on its owner's chest, snuggling closer on Jungkook's neck until he found its spot and also slept.

Yoongi and Jimin took a glance on the boy, smiling when they saw the cute image in front of them. "We should talk a little bit quieter" Jimin suggested, "look at them." He pointed at the boy and others, except for Yoongi because he's still staring at Jungkook, whipped their heads towards the direction.

"Aww, he didn't even finished his cake." Taehyung pouted, he thought the younger would eat all the cake but Jungkook didn't even ate half of his slice. "He's just tired Tae, let him be." 

After Seokjin and Hoseok went to clean their dishes, they came back to Jungkook's room where the others are still in, they planned to keep their boyfriend close to them as possible. They'll never make the same mistake of leaving him alone, never again.

They snuggled closer to each other while watching Jungkook slept peacefully, soft snores coming out of his mouth.

"What if he really is that kid's mate?" Seokjin suddenly asked, earning the attention of his other brothers. Hoseok sighed, "he's not hyung. Didn't you hear what y/n said? He's not his fated mate, Jungkook is ours."

The oldest, although still a bit worried, just shrugged it off.

They then sleep quietly that night, hoping for a pleasant morning tomorrow.

word count: 647