𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Seokjin was serious and he knew the others know that

Seokjin was serious and he knew the others know that. He was now preparing to leave when he heard a knock on his door, he didn't even bother to say come in as the person walked inside already. He knew who it is. "

Go away, Namjoon. You're not going to stop me, I already made up my mind." He turned around to face Namjoon who was also.. prepared? "Hyung, I'm sorry for being an ass earlier and I realized that all of you were right. We've just been staying here and doing nothing while Jungkook was probably suffering in Ye Jun's hands. 

It's just that.. I'm scared of what will happen to us. I don't want to lose any of you, hyung." Seokjin didn't hesitate to walked towards him and pulled him into a tight hug. "I know, but we can't afford to lose Jungkook too." Namjoon nodded and hugged him back. 

They stayed like that for a while until they heard a scoff. Both of them glanced at the doorway and they saw the others standing there with a smirk which made Namjoon rolled his eyes. He knew why, it was because he was never the type of person to be touchy and cheesy so seeing him and Seokjin hugging was very new. 

"I still don't forgive you because of what you said to our baby earlier, you monster." Jimin glared at him playfully. "Understandable" Namjoon chuckled. "Is everyone ready? I know going there would be risky right now because we're not that prepared but if anyone wants to stay here it's okay." All of them looked at each other before sighing then shook their heads. 

"We'll go together and we'll come back together, complete." Hoseok said and all of them nodded their heads.

"Well then, let's get our baby back."

Despite the tiredness Jungkook was feeling, he couldn't sleep. He just kept staring at the moon outside his window, if you actually see him in that state you would think he's dead.

He heard some noises outside but didn't pay much attention as he thought maybe it was just an animal. Then a thought came across his mind, Kookie. His little friend, how is he? He wonder. He hopes he was getting fed and washed and maybe even cuddled. He hopes that his bunny was giving the affection it needs, that was all he could wish for right now.

He closed his eyes and immediately fell into a deep slumber while Haneul just stayed quiet. He swore he heard something outside their room, it was like a movement, is someone spying on them? 

Slowly, he stood up and tried to be quiet as possible to not wake the sleeping boy, he tiptoed until he reached and opened the window. Big mistake.

Six figures barged inside pushing him on the floor, it of course made a loud thud and woke Jungkook up on fully alert. "Haneul..?" He called, looking around trying to find where the sound came from until a familiar voice spoke.

"Baby?" Seokjin pulled away from Haneul and made his way to the bed where Jungkook sat, clutching on his blanket desperately for comfort and warmth. "S-Seokjin.. hyung?" The older took action and quickly engulf him into a hug as Jungkook claws on his back.

"It's okay we're here now, we're here." The door suddenly slammed open revealing y/n and Ye-Jun. The vampires went in front of the boy on full alert, looking everywhere for other enemies ready to attack them.

Haneul didn't stay on the ground for too long and stood beside his parents, "they are trying to take what's mine." The vampires gritted their teeth, Seokjin and Namjoon signaled the other four to stay close to Jungkook.

"He belongs to us, we are just taking back what is ours" Seokjin said sternly. "This is foolish, we can just find another mate-"

"No!" Haneul stomped his way over to them as he began to shift into his wolf form. "I told you, it has to be him, Jungkook has to be my mate!"

He launched at Seokjin first but the oldest dodged his attack and went to Ye-Jun, he tried to prevent him from turning into a wolf but it was too late. Now they are against two wolves while the other one, y/n, stood there watching them.

Haneul growled loudly, he bit into Seokjin's leg but the vampire dug his nail on his back causing for him to retreat and whimper. Namjoon on the other hand was being helped by Hoseok and Yoongi, Ye-Jun had attacked him from behind while being distracted by Haneul and his brother's fight.

"Taehyung, Jimin, you should escape now with Jungkook. We can-" 

Haneul jumped on the bed and growled at the two vampires, Taehyung motioned for Jimin to cover the boy up while he face the wolf.

"This is useless, Haneul. Let them go" y/n stated. Ye-Jun shifted back and agreed to what his wife said. "He's not your mate and will never be your mate, someone out there is waiting for you."

Haneul turned back to his human form as well, scowling at the vampires, he stood beside his parents. "So all of these are for nothing? We agreed I'd turn him into one of us, we agreed that I'll make him my mate!"

Seokjin and the others retreated and went to Jungkook seeing as the boy was completely unconscious, must be out of shock that he fainted.

"But this is too far, we're not like this Haneul. We'll never take the lead of your grandparents, we're not like them; taking someone else's freedom just for their own will. Let them go."

Haneul clenched his fist so hard blood starts running down his palm, he gritted his teeth before speaking. "Fine, but I don't regret what I did."

Yoongi was about to launched at him but was forcefully pulled back by Hoseok. "What the fuck did you say? Piece of shit, what did you do to him?!" 

Haneul laughed, "isn't it obvious? What? You think I won't touch him?" 

"Enough!" y/n yelled, "Kims, you may now go home, we'll never show our faces to you ever again. This is our last encounter."

"Damn right because if I ever see that brat of yours, I won't hesitate to kill him." Seokjin lifted Jungkook in his arms, the others surrounded both of them. "Fine by me, bring it on" Haneul spat back.

"Well then, we'll take our leave." Ye-Jun and y/n nodded, they watched as the vampires jumped on the window. Haneul turned to face them and scowled, "I'm going to get him back no matter what. He's mine!"

y/n had enough of her son's attitude, she brought her hand up and slapped him hard across the face. "I said enough, Haneul! Jungkook isn't your play thing to keep, he's a boy like you, alive and deserves freedom!

He is a sweet kid and I admit it, I wanted to keep him to ourselves as well but.." She paused remembering how dull Jungkook's eyes looked. "But I'm sorry, I can't keep looking at him anymore. That's not the same boy we saw the first time."

Haneul stopped scowling, he froze in his spot, the image of Jungkook flashing in his mind. 

His eyes? They do look different from before.

And that's when he realize something, Jungkook never smiled. Not even once. "I, I'm sorry.." He looked down in guilt, now he can't even face his parents. "I should've known, I'm sorry."

y/n smiled, "it's okay. Atleast you own up to your own action." Ye-Jun sighed in relief and patted his son's head, ruffling his hair. 

"You brat, always giving me a headache."

word count: 1307