𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Next morning, Seokjin knocked on Jungkook's door but when he didn't get a response, he assumed that the boy was not awake yet and so he quietly went inside

Next morning, Seokjin knocked on Jungkook's door but when he didn't get a response, he assumed that the boy was not awake yet and so he quietly went inside. And there he saw the boy sleeping peacefully.
He sat beside him and gently ruffled the younger's hair, "Jungkook you need to wake up," he chuckled when Jungkook whined.

"Just five more minutes, please" the boy said in a sleepy tone. "Well, I'm afraid I can't do that, breakfast is gonna be ready any minute now." Seokjin sighed and just carried the boy on his shoulder who was still sleeping, as they went downstairs the others gave the oldest a glare which he didn't mind and just smirked.
He walked towards Yoongi and gestured him to carry Jungkook because he needs to go back in the kitchen and finish cooking their breakfast.

"I expect Jungkook to be awake when I call him for breakfast," Seokjin said sternly. Yoongi roll his eyes while he sat Jungkook on his lap, his head resting on his shoulder. There's just one problem though, he didn't know how to wake Jungkook up. He's not used to being gentle to someone and this is his first time waking someone else other than Namjoon.

His other brothers couldn't help but laugh at Yoongi because of his expression, he looks stiff and very awkward. "Yoongi hyung, you look like you're about to shit your pants" Namjoon pointed out which makes Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung laugh even more.

The said male shot him a glare and growled. "How about you do it then, huh? You shitty-"
"Why are you so noisy?" Just then Jungkook cuts Yoongi off, he slowly sat up straight while rubbing his eyes. "Sorry kid, I was just about to wake you up."
Yoongi sighed in relief that he didn't need to wake Jungkook anymore. "Yoongi hyung? How did I end up here? I thought I was with Seokjin hyung." Jungkook looks around to find the older. "He's in the kitchen, Kook-ah." Jungkook glanced at Jimin and nodded. 

He suddenly realized that he was sitting on Yoongi's lap which made him a bit embarrassed and shy, he felt his cheeks gets hotter and becoming more red. "Hey kid what's wrong? Are you sick? Your face is so red." Yoongi cupped the boy's cheeks causing him to flinch. "N-No I'm fine, it's j-just that.." He didn't finish and just looked away from Yoongi who was even more confused.

But then he realized the position they were in; while Jungkook was sitting on his lap, his arms are around his waist. "O-Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Yoongi was about to put Jungkook down when the younger let out a cute giggle. "It's fine hyung," Jungkook paused and looked back to Yoongi who was blushing a little bit, "I thought you were scary at first." Yoongi didn't know what to say but then he smirked and leaned forward close to Jungkook's ear and whisper, 

"I can be when I want to."

Jungkook was now red as a tomato while Yoongi winks at him. "Breakfast is ready! Jungkook why are you so red? Are you okay?" Seokjin picks up the boy from Yoongi's lap and cupped the boy's face, "you're warm."
"I-I'm okay Jin hyung, it's nothing." Jungkook reassured Jin with a smile which the older just nods and smiled at him. He placed Jungkook down on his seat, "I'm not sure if you'll like it but I hope you do. We never really know what human food tastes like so..." Jungkook nods and looks at his plate, there are the pancakes and bacons - he slowly picked up his fork and knife then cutting the pancake as he put it in his mouth. Munching and tasting every bit of it.

The others are waiting for his response especially the oldest vampire who was beyond nervous. Jungkook looks at them and smiled, "it was good, Seokjin hyung." They sighed in relief and starts eating their food, Jungkook noticed that their food is different from his - they are eating spinach and turnip greens. "Can you eat meat?" 

All of their attention are now from the boy who was looking like a squirrel because his mouth is full. "We can but only raw ones," Taehyung answered and you can tell the shock from Jungkook's face. "Then how do you cook this?" Jungkook glanced back at Seokjin who was also munching his food. He swallow his food before answering the boy,
"We used to live in your world thinking that we need to atleast have a normal life, we studied everything about humans, what they eat, drink, wear and even how they make babies," Jungkook chokes in his own saliva and Taehyung immediately hands him the water. "Oh sorry, honey" Jin chuckled as he saw how cute Jungkook is right now.

"It's okay Seokjin hyung" the boy smiled and continued eating, the others did as well. After they finished, Jungkook insisted on helping them wash the dishes or atleast clean the table but the others gave him a firm no and told him to go at the living room, and so he obeyed.
He was about to sit on the couch when he noticed something - the door, it was slightly open. Soon, the door flew open to reveal a.. bunny? Jungkook gasped and quickly went towards the small creature and picked it up. "A bunny!" The others came rushing thinking something happened to Jungkook.
"Is there something wrong? What are you holding there?" Jungkook glanced to them smiling widely. "Look, a bunny!" He pats the bunny and Jin couldn't handle the cuteness, he ran to the younger and hugged him as Jungkook cutely giggles. "You're so cute that's so unfair" Taehyung wipes his fake tears as him and Jimin sobbed.

"Can we keep him? Please?" Of course they all just nodded, who would dare to say no? "Well I guess we got two bunnies now." Namjoon grinned.

word count: 1124

im so fucking soft how can jk be so cute? FOR WHAAATTT

edit: lmao jk's pic tho