𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

so I just want to tell y'all that i'm high while making this, i'm so sorry.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked and noticed how they tensed up, so was he

"What are you guys doing here?" Jungkook asked and noticed how they tensed up, so was he. He kept his pillow close to him and slowly backing up away from Namjoon who was frozen in front of him.
"Shit, we don't have time for this just do it already Namjoon." Those words sent shivers into the boy's body causing him to cry. "Please leave me alone!" He shouted, shivering.

He's scared and all the bad memories are coming back, haunting him again. Of course at this point he couldn't breathe, the pressure and his asthma aren't helping either.
Jin couldn't take it anymore and ran to hug the boy who was a crying mess but didn't fight back because he felt so weak. "I'm so sorry, Jungkook. Please forgive me" he said as he hit the back of Jungkook's nape, knocking the boy out cold.

Jin carried him and motioned the others to hurry up, they took some of Jungkook's things and finally running away.

Once they finally made it back, they went upstairs straight to Jungkook's new room, Jin laying him gently on the bed while Taehyung and Jimin placed down his phone down on the bedside table.
They can't help but feel even more bad, they didn't want this but either they die or they get the kid. Jin leaned closer and ruffled Jungkook's hair, "We hope you understand us" he kissed Jungkook's forehead. Then Jin turned around and told the others that they should wait for the boy to wake up.

They all agreed and went outside. "Hyung," Taehyung called, "What if he refuses and hates us? I mean he probably already hates us but," he paused, sighing. "I was just worried" he continued. "Don't worry about it, for now, let's all rest downstairs so when he wakes up he we'll know" Yoongi stated and continued walking downstairs, the others following him.

They all sat on the couch and slowly dozing off.

As the sun rises they all woke up and are now waiting for the younger to come down. Jungkook on the other hand was just waking up, feeling the sting on the back of his neck. He slowly sat up and looked around the room where he's in, it looks just like his room, well, except for the fact that it was bigger and wider. The bed has bunny plushies, not to mention that it was pink and could fit like ten people.

"Where the hell am I?" He then spotted his phone and quickly grabbed it, checked the time and the day; Sunday, 7 am.

Suddenly, all the memories that happened yesterday hit him. He panicked and rush out of the room, only to meet a tall man with a red hair, smiling at him. "W-Who are you? Where am I?" Taehyung ignored the boy's questions and just gently hold his wrist, dragging him downstairs.

"He's awake." Taehyung said letting the boy's hand go then sitting beside Jimin who was staring at Jungkook. Actually, all of them are staring at him. Jungkook felt threatened again, he was too afraid to move or speak so he just stood there. "Come on Jungkook, don't cry. Be brave for once" he thought to himself as he stood straight.

The men just stared at him until he met Jin's eyes. That's where Jungkook's anger built up, he thought he could trust him but he was wrong. Jin felt the boy's glare causing him to look away but Jungkook didn't, he's really angry at him- no, to all of them.

Then Jin stood up and slowly walked towards the boy. "J-Jungkook-"
"No! Stay right there, don't come near me!" Jungkook shouted as his tears fall.

Why am I crying again? I hate this, I'm so weak.

"Look, let us explain the situation we are in-" Jin was once again interrupted, "Let him be angry, he can't do anything anyway" Yoongi stated and this made Jungkook turned his gaze to him. "What kid? Do you want to say something? Glaring at us won't save you," he paused and smirked, "you won't leave this place."

And with that, Jungkook's face softened, hearing that he won't ever leave got him more scared. "Yoongi are you fucking serious right now?" Jin scolded him but Yoongi just shrugged and looked away.

At this point Jin didn't care if he gets hit by Jungkook, he just wanted to hug him and that's what he did. "No! Stay away from me! No!" Jungkook tries to get out from Jin's arm but he was too small and weak. "Shhh, it'll be okay" Jin said patting the boy's back, calming him down. "I-I thought I could trust you but you're j-just like them! You're all m-meanie! Meanie!" Jungkook sobbed.

The others just watched the boy threw a  tantrum, they can't deny the fact that the boy looks adorable while crying. His soft round cheeks, his doe eyes are just perfect. Namjoon couldn't resist and stood up walking towards the two.

(hold your ass this is a namjin moment
edit: the comments in this tho-)

Namjoon gently ruffles the boy's hair while Jin is still patting Jungkook's back, and that made him calm. Soon Jungkook lay his head down on Seokjin's shoulder, "is he sleeping?" Seokjin whispered and Namjoon nodded. The crying and resisting clearly tires the hell out of the younger.
Namjoon stopped ruffling the boy's hair and motioned Jin to take the boy to his room.

"So are we just gonna put him to sleep every time he throws a fucking tantrum? We didn't take him here just to babysit him and shit, he's here because we need the goddamn blood." Yoongi said angrily. Namjoon glanced at his direction and soon before anyone can stop him, he landed a punch on Yoongi's face. "What the fuck is wrong with you, hyung? He's just a kid!"

The fight didn't stop there as Yoongi also landed a punch on Namjoon's face causing him to fall back, Yoongi is now on top of him holding his collar. "Listen you shit, I am tired and weak and I think anytime soon I'm going to die so we can't waste anymore time, we need his blood tomorrow night either he likes it or not." Yoongi stood up and went upstairs straight to his room leaving Namjoon there blood dripping from his nose.

Well this isn't going smoothly

word count: 1105