𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Jungkook spent his day walking around the mall and then eventually buying everything his eyes landed on, if it's something he likes of course

While the others also spent their day following the younger, making sure he'll get to his house safe. It's now getting dark when Jungkook decided to go home. He took a cab again and only took a few minutes to get to his house. "Thank you, sir."
He smiled at the driver and got out. He sensed that maybe he was being followed again so he turn around, no one was there, only him, but something doesn't feel right.

He felt scared and his anxiety is now getting the best of him. He can't move, he stood there frozen not knowing what to do. "Why is he just standing there?" Hoseok was getting worried. They are hiding behind the same spot earlier. "Is he okay? He looks pa-"
Jin couldn't finish his sentence when they heard a loud thud, they glanced at the boy's direction and saw him lying on the ground, passed out. "Fuck! What happened?"

Yoongi rushed to get to the boy when a black van came through in front of him. A couple of armed men got out, one of them carried the unconscious boy and was about to go in the van when Yoongi stopped them. "What the fuck do you think you're doing with that boy?" He hissed.

"And who do you think you are?" The man said, annoyed. "Give us the boy, he belongs to us" Namjoon commanded. Soon all of the six men are there while Jungkook is in the van.
"He belongs to no one. Got it? Now, if you excuse us, we need to get going." Before the man even turn his back he got punched straight on his face.

"I said, give us the boy." Namjoon repeated. The five men didn't waited for Namjoon's signal and just attack the armed men. "Namjoon hyung, you get Jungkook. We can handle them" Jimin stated which Namjoon just nodded and quickly went inside the van, finding Jungkook.

And there he was, sleeping at the backseat. "Fuck, control yourself Namjoon." He shrugged off the thoughts and carried Jungkook on his arms, the boy whined a little but didn't wake up.
Namjoon sighed and go out the van, the armed men were now dead, not even one was breathing or injured. Just dead. "H-How is he?" Taehyung is panting really hard, actually, all of them. "He's fine. He just fainted." They nodded in response. "We can take him now, it's our perfect chance." Jin stated. "No, we can't. We need to give a little more time." Namjoon disagreed.

"What the fuck do you mean we need to give him more time? We already did, for centuries! Come on," Yoongi pleaded. "No! Just wait a little more, we'll take him but not now. Not yet" Namjoon insisted. Yoongi calmed himself and just nodded even though he really wanted to take the boy.

"Let's take him inside, it's cold out here." Jimin suggested. "Grab the key in his pocket, I can't reach it."
Jimin did and took the key from Jungkook's pocket. He opened the door and they all went inside, it's warm.

They went upstairs and straight to his room, the bed was full of bunny plushies and the men cooed. "I didn't know he likes this kind of stuff, how cute."

Yoongi commented. Namjoon lay Jungkook softly on his bed, the boy whined again probably because Namjoon let him go. "He looks cute" Namjoon smiled at him. "Let's leave now before he wakes up."

But then the boy started to stir in his sleep. Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and look around. He saw six tall men that were about go out, he felt scared and sat up grabbing his pillow and hugging it.
"W-Who are you?" He stuttered but he didn't care at all. He felt threatened. The six men just stood there surprised and panicking a little, they didn't know what to do nor what to say to the younger who was scared even more now. "We don't mean no harm, okay? We're just leaving and-" Namjoon didn't finish when he heard Jungkook's cries. "Shit what do we do now?"

"You guys can go ahead, wait for me outside. I'll take care of him." They just nodded and followed Jin's command. They closed the door behind them and walked away, Jin sat on Jungkook's bed, he felt bad because the boy's cheeks are now red from crying hard. He must've been really scared.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." Jin tried to calm down the boy. "W-Why are y-you guys following me?" He hiccupped. "You'll find out soon enough. For now, just sleep and forget about this." Jin tried to reach the boy's head and pat it but Jungkook backed further away until he hit the bed's headboard behind him.
"You should sleep now or else I won't leave you. I need to know that you're okay." Jin said in a serious tone, making Jungkook quickly lay down again still hugging his pillow though.

"A-Are you gonna stay like that and watch me fall asleep?" He asked shyly. Jin nodded and gave the boy a warm smile. "C-Can we atleast hold hands? I-I'm still scared but I think I-I can trust you. You seem nice." Jin was surprised at the younger's request but he didn't mind. How can he say no if he looks at him with those pretty eyes? "Okay," Jin took the boy's hand and held it tight, Jungkook smiled at how warm Jin's hands were. "Sleep tight, Jungkook."

Jungkook was now asleep as soon as he closed his eyes. "If only I could just hug you and kiss and.." Jin paused and sighed. "And make you mine already." He continued. He slowly let go of Jungkook's hand and leaned closer, kissing his forehead.

"Until we meet again, Jungkook. I'll be waiting for you." He stood up and walked out the younger's room. He felt happy when he kissed his forehead, he's now even more excited knowing that he gained Jungkook's trust.

He can't wait for the day to come where they'll be together again.

word count: 1061