𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Are you sure he's a pure human? Those vampires haven't turn him, right?" The man held Jungkook's photo, observing every detail about him

"Are you sure he's a pure human? Those vampires haven't turn him, right?" The man held Jungkook's photo, observing every detail about him. "Yes, sir. When do we need to take action?" The other man in the shadow spoke.

"Pretty soon. We must have this kid."

"Koo! Come back here!" Seokjin called out to the younger who was running around the house getting chased by his six boyfriends. Yes, he said yes to all of them. Who would dare to say no anyway? "Catch me if you can!" Jungkook stuck his tongue out to all of them before sprinting again.

Earlier that day..

While Jin was cooking, Jungkook is getting bored so he decided to have some fun with his boyfriends. He went to the kitchen and got himself a whipped cream. He put some on his hands and sneaked behind Jimin and Taehyung. He giggled quietly and without hesitating, he slapped the whipped cream on both of their faces.

Jungkook burst out laughing while Jimin and Taehyung looked at him surprised. "Your faces are so funny!" Jungkook couldn't stop laughing but when he saw Taehyung was also getting a whipped cream on both of his hands with the help of Jimin, he started running away.

And that's when he basically slap all of them with a whipped cream and is now getting chased.

"You brat, come back here so I can whoop your ass!" Yoongi yelled. The chasing continued like that until a knock was heard from the front door. Jungkook was near it so he decided to open it but Namjoon grabbed his arm, motioning him to stop.

"Why? Is there something wrong, Joonie hyung?" Jungkook asked innocently, not knowing the possible danger behind the door. Jin soon scooped him up, Jungkook giggling in his arms. "Let Namjoon answer the door, okay?" The younger just nodded and smiled.

Namjoon isn't sure why he suddenly felt like something bad will happen if he opens the door. After fighting with his thoughts, he slowly opened it and peaked through only to see no one. "Who's there?" Jin is confused as to why was Namjoon didn't open the it all the way.

"No one. Must be kids playing pranks?" He closed the door and looked back at them. "Kids? Namjoon, you know we're far away from town. No one even knew we live here." Seokjin stated the obvious. Of course Namjoon knew that, he just didn't want them to worry especially Jungkook. He sighed and shook his head "well, let's prepare the table. I'm done cooking.

Seokjin poked Jungkook's nose causing the younger to scrunch it. He sat Jungkook on his chair before going back to his own, "we look like a mess, thanks to someone." He playfully glared at Jungkook. The younger just giggled and dig in his food, the others soon did the same.

(a/n: he giggled so fucking much lmao my heart)

After they finished eating, Jungkook of course went back to play with Kookie since they still won't let him help fix the table nor wash the dishes, though Jungkook didn't mind anymore. "Hi Kookie! Are you hungry?" Jungkook sat on the floor and pulled the bunny onto his lap while handing the pieces of carrots for the bunny to eat.

He fondly watch the bunny eating his carrots. Soon the bunny finished it's meal and was now playing with the younger "you're tickling me, Kookie." Jungkook couldn't stop giggling while the bunny was licking his hands.

"Look at those bunnies." Yoongi sat on the sofa watching his- their boyfriend play with the little creature. "Hey! I am not a bunny!" Jungkook pouted. The others just chuckled and they all sat on the sofa.

Hoseok was lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Taehyung is calling him. "Earth to Jung Hoseok!" Taehyung yelled making Hoseok snap out of his thoughts. "O-Oh sorry. What were you saying?" Taehyung just looked at him weirdly and respond, "jeez what were you thinking? Anyway, we are discussing of buying something for Koo since the Christmas is getting near. We wanted to know what you have in mind."

Hoseok was still in daze and he didn't understand what Taehyung just said. "I'm sorry.. I'll be back later." He quickly left all of them confused except for Jungkook who was still playing with the bunny and wasn't paying any attention to his surrounding.

"What's wrong with him?" Seokjin whispered mainly to himself but just shrugged of the thought since he knew Hoseok would talk to them soon.

Nothing was wrong with Hoseok it was just he realized something that will surprise all of them, even Jungkook himself. He knew he was familiar with the name Jeon. It was the name he will never want to forget because that name was the last thing he heard before their parents was killed in front of their innocent eyes.

Jeon Hyun Woo and Jeon Seohyun are the names of the hunters who killed their parents.

Therefore, their son, their boyfriend; is a hunter.

word count: 914

this chapter is so serious lmao let me just place a meme

I've been laughing at this for an hour what the fuck is wrong with his hair 💀edit: HIS HAIR-

edit: HIS HAIR-