Hormones part 2

Eden PoV

"Blake'' I whispered his name, anxiety clear in my tone. His eyes were their usual blue again.

Had I don't something wrong? Didn't he enjoy it?

" We planned on taking this slow and being gentle but I can't wait any longer. I want to bury my dick inside you so badly it's killing me all over again only it hurts more this time. Jesus Eden I hate the way you doubt yourself when it comes to my feelings for you. I am obsessed with you, It's like I need to be inside you to survive. What the fuck have you done to me?" Blake's blue eyes faded to purple again and he could barely talk.

He used his vampire stealth to switch us back around so I was back against the wall whilst Jace watched on with an amused look on his face.

"Looks like the vampire is coming out to play" Jace rolls his eyes playfully joining Blake in front of me, as he talks he runs his fingers along the hem of my cami top. "You have far too many clothes on still"

Jace lifted my top over my head and chucked it on the floor. My swollen breasts were on show, heaving up and down as the closeness of my mates threatened to overwhelm my body.

Jace kissed the top of my breasts that were spilling out of my black lace bra, lowering the lace with his teeth until he released both breasts from their prison . My bra dropped, a shredded mess on the floor.

My nipples were so hard they hurt so a huge sigh of relief and pleasure escaped my mouth when Jace took one of my nipples in his mouth.

He sucked and nibbled on it whilst caressing the other one with his hand. Then he swapped his attention to the other one, leaving both nipples harder than ever brushing against his chest.

His belt and jeans were quickly undone and I wasted no time in putting my hand into his boxer shorts so that I could take his hard cock in my hand, fisting it hard up and down using his groans as a guide to provide him with the best feelings possible.
"Oh my goddess, Eden love... holy shit"

As Jace kissed my breasts and collarbone he dropped one hand and I parted my legs for him.

He thrusted two fingers into my pussy pumping them in and out deep and hard leaving me falling apart over his hand in a matter of minutes.
"Oh Jace... fuck... yes.. Jace yes yes"

He kissed me in the most intense, crazy, needy way pushing my desire for them both that it hit the sky and there is nothing in this world that could stop me wanting this.

I don't care where we were or what was happening around us, I just want him and Blake.

I needed them both so badly my core ached for them. Only they could ease the pain that had gathered there.

"I need you so bad" Jace, my alpha whispered as he kissed my tits again but more roughly this time.

"So take me" I uttered breathlessly which caused him to step back slightly as if he couldn't quite believe what I just said.

He and Blake looked at each other and then at me as if they were silently confirming what I just said.

"Are you sure?" Blake asked softly, clearly trying to restrain himself from punching on me.

"Blake I'm begging you both to fuck me right now" I demanded feeling empowered by the surge of hormones rushing through my system .

I looked between both men and bit my lower lip as they removed their clothes in record speed before standing before me, hard-ons standing to attention, making my mouth water and my pussy throb with desire.

Jace moved onto the bed laying on his side with his head on the pillows. "Come here baby" he patted the middle of the bed and I crawl up the bed until I was right next to him facing his gorgeous face . Blake then followed me and positioned himself behind me.

My mates shuffled as close as possible then Jace hooked one of my legs underneath his as he wrapped his arm around me and guided his dick into my weeping pussy.

Once he was fully inside me he stilled and gave a nod to Blake before leaning in to kiss me. His tongue licked my lower lip to seek access to my mouth and the moment I open my lips his tongue began a passionate dance with mine.

His fingers were digging into my hip as he tried to keep himself from moving inside me before it was time.

Blake hooked my free leg over his thigh, then he slowly eased his pulsing cock inside my pussy too.

"Let us know when it's okay to move, we don't want to hurt you" Blake said, his dick throbbing hard as he tried to keep still inside me, kissing my lips softly.

It's was like he was scared I'd break. I was pregnant, not dying!

"I'm okay" was all I could utter as lust threatened to overwhelm my brain as well as my body.

The two massive cocks stretched my walls until it burnt but soon they begin a rhythmic dance in and out, out and in as they used me to pleasure themselves as well as sending me into orbit as white stars begin to form in front of my eyes.

"Holy fuck" I cried out, pushing my hips backwards and forwards to meet each thrust they offered me.

"Are you okay babe?" Jace grunted out trying to curb his movements to check on me.

"Uhuh I'm okay, just please don't stop... it feels so fucking good. I'm so full and stretched but it feels amazing" my words seemed to encourage them because safe in the knowledge I was enjoying it their movements become firmer and more intense than when they had started.

"Such a tight little pussy being stretched by her mates' dicks" Blake hissed, pumping into me harder each time.

"Does my Luna like being fucked by two dicks at a time? Greedy little Luna, aren't you, love?" Jace growled out deep from within his chest.

"Fuck me hard, both of you. I wanna know you both fucked me every time I move" I spoke in a husky and sensual, demanding tone that I didn't know I even had.

I clenched my pussy around them squeezing around their cocks which made them both twitch in pleasure.

Like men possessed they pushed their full length in hard and then pulled out to the tip before thrusting in harder and faster each time.

"Eden baby you are so tight I can feel every part of you.. oh fuck , you don't know how good it feels to be inside you. I fucking dream about your pussy " Jace whispered in my ear making me feel a sense of confidence at the idea that he had naughty dreams about me.

"Oh love, goddess you feel so good" he groaned, sucking my breast marking his property again with a trail of hickeys that only he and Blake will see.

"Oh fuck Blake... Jace...yes right there.. oh shit.. fuck.. fuck.. fuck" my brain starts to shut down again and all I feel is the most deepest, sensualist, passionate desire and joy in every part of my body.

" I'm gonna come.. oh goddess... holy fuck... shit... shit.. yes... yes... oh fuck" I moaned out loudly as I came undone completely.

I could barely see straight as a galaxy of swirling lights clouded my vision and my head like it was spinning.

Unable to hold my head up any longer I rested my head back against Blake's shoulder as my orgasm continued to rock me with powerful aftershocks that made my entire body shudder like an earthquake.

My mates chuckled in unison, very happy with the effect they'd had on me as they continued to plow into me a few more times before they bit down on my breast and shoulder as their own pleasure came.

My flesh didn't do much to muffle the profanities that come out of their mouths as they came hard inside me.

We stayed like that, still entwined together completely exhausted yet completely sated. This was what it meant to be truly adored I thought as I drifted off to sleep safe in my mates arms.