Boyfriend

Boyfriend- Ariana Grande and Social House

⚠️a/n pls listen to the song to get a feel for the mood of the chapter and characters in this moment! Thank you so much⚠️

Blake slid his arms around my waist and pushed my ass down onto his hard cock and when I moaned softly he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth.

I guess this is what he meant by 'better things' because our tongues began to do a lust filled dance chasing each other and exploring our mouths. His fingers pressed into my hips as he lifted me up then pulled me down onto his erection.

I couldn't breathe and I pulled back and took in a huge breath. When I opened my eyes I friends in confusion because for a split second it wasn't Blake looking back at me with lust filled, heavy hooded eyes. It was the ignorant bastard from the cafe with those dazzling blue eyes. Fuck.

I blinked a few times trying to re- focus on reality internally freaking out abit at my strange moment.

"Are you okay Ede?" Blake asked with soft eyes full of concern.

"Umm yeh, I'm fine. I just need some air" I stuttered out realising that I'd hit my alcohol intake level for the evening.

I untangled myself from Blake and got onto my feet only to see Mia glaring at me with hardened angry eyes. Her arms were folded across her chest tightly and her nostrils flared with each breathe.

She charged at us looking wild and angry.

Wow this girl should not drink!

"I thought you said he wasn't your boyfriend??" She growled lowly pointing her finger at Blake and jabbing him in the chest

"I'm not her boyfriend. We were just kissing... it's really not a big deal" Blake held his hands up as confused by her outburst as I was.

"And quite frankly Mia... I don't know you- you don't know me and my personal life is really none of your business so I suggest you back off before the two of us have serious issues" why on earth was she so concerned with my private life and who I was kissing.

Whatever her deal was quite frankly it was rather creepy and crossing several boundaries.

————

I only had a 4 hour early shift on Saturday morning so it made much more sense to stay at Harry's apartment above the cafe than go home late only to come back again in the morning.

Once we'd all had a good night of drinking, dancing and dicking around like the idiots we were Blake kindly offered to make sure Skylar got home safe and Mia, who still has major attitude with me, got picked up by her mate Hayden.

Harry was a total gentleman and gave up his bed for me and snuggled down in a camp bed he made on the floor beside me.

We turned the lights out and it wasn't long before I heard Harry faintly snoring away the one too many beers he'd downed finally took their toll on him.

I looked down at him and smiled at the sight before me. His blonde hair had gotten all messy and covered his eyes and his mouth was held in a tight frown as he dreamt.

He looked just as cute as the day we'd met at the pack house when we were 7 years old and eager to become the best warriors the pack had ever seen.

We used to sit on the small wall outside the packhouse watching the warriors train for hours on end. We were completely transfixed by their grace and strength.

It was all we ever wanted in life, Skylar did too but she also craved a mate and all the romance that came with it,but for Harry and I it was the only thing we aspired to be.