Talk

After a long soak in the tub and poor Mia having to tell Jace and Blake to go away every two minutes I got myself dressed and finally felt ready to talk.

I thanked Mia with a tight hug that might have cracked her ribs but she was as grateful as me that we could be so close now after the rocky way we started off. She barely made it through the door before the idiots that call themselves my mates pushed through and locked me inside with them.

I sat on the edge of the bed calmly and just gazed at them both taking in the nervousness their behaviour echoed. I was glad they felt that way because they had a lot of explaining to do and I was pissed off at them both.

"Eden" Blake spoke gently trying to join me on the bed but I quickly put my hand out halting him in his place

"You can both sit on the floor and talk. I don't want you anywhere near me right now- for your our sake I suggest you do what I'm asking" I I was quite surprised by the menacing tone I spoke with but tried to keep a blank expression on my face even though I wanted to chuckle when the two big muscly men sat on the floor in front of me  like little cute  lap dogs.

Let's start this by me asking questions and you answering with the true facts or I sear to the goddess I will pack up and leave right now"

"Okay" they both grumbled in unison clearly uncomfortable with the lack of control they had right now. Me however, I was loving the power!

"Good, firstly Jace what happened to your sister?"

"Natalia was attacked and taken the same night my parents were killed. She's now a wolf vampire... I dunno what to call her. But I haven't seen her in 5 years. I tried to get her to come back once I restored order in the pack but she wouldn't. She was too comfortable with him and his clan" Jace crowned running a hand over his face as if he was trying to hide the hurt that was so clear on his voice to me anyways.

"I'm sorry about your sister. But who the fuck is Sadie Jace, why would she have thought she'd be Luna??" I snarled angrily as a deep down type of primal anger welled up inside of me at the thought of another female vying for my place. Even Jace's eyebrows rose at the edge to my tone.