Dance

Eden PoV

I slowly began to stir and stretched my body out finding that the aching that my time with Jace and Blake had caused was gone completely.

Instead I felt invigorated with an energy and strength that seemed to be bubbling away within me just bursting to get out at any given time.

I could tell I'd been asleep a long time because I could see the sun fading in the sky through the gap in the curtains. I'd slept all day so it was no wonder why I felt like I was so alive and refreshed.

I turned to where Blake had laid and detected a faint lingering of his scent which meant it hadn't been that long since he'd been here but on the pillow was a note with my name on it in his handwriting. I reached out and grabbed it eager to find out what it said.

To my sleeping beauty,

You were so peaceful as you slept I didn't have the heart disturb you. I have had to go away overnight to check in with the clan. I'll be back in the morning for our shower baby. Love you, Blake.

I couldn't help but bite my lower lip and blush in awe of his words and my heart then panged sadly at the thought of him not being here right now but I knew he had a life behind me and I respected his loyalties so I would have to find another way to occupy myself.

Jace was an arsehole so he was in my bad books.

Then it hit me! I rushed out of bed to find my phone and began typing away at light speed making plans for the evening.

📱 Group text
I need a night out tonight! 🥂🍾🍺🍹

📲 Skylar: sounds amazing. Jamie knows a great shifter club

📲 Harry: count us in too

📱 yay can't wait, invite Mia too we are good now. 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Meet outside the packhouse at 8?

📲 Skylar: sounds good 😊 I'll book an Uber

📲 Harry: C u soon beauts 😘😘

Now all I needed was to get to my stuff without Jace finding out about my plans. I was not ready for his pig headed dumbass behaviour right now.

I heard Jace's voice coming from downstairs telling someone he was going to patrol the borders then go on a long run which gave me the ample opportunity to get ready and leave before he came back and ruined things.

I had no idea what his issue was but he had made it very clear that now we had fully mated I was fairly low on his priority list so that's exactly where I'd put him on mine.

I went into Jace's room where all my belongings had been put, locked the door and took a shower and washed my hair to get rid of the messy, been fucked hard kind of style it had going on.

Once I'd brushed my teeth I headed back into the bedroom and put on some music to get me in the mood whilst I styled my hair and did my makeup.

I put on a red lace bodysuit that was totally open at the back and a tight black mini shirt. My hair was styled into loose beach waves and not too much makeup. But I felt good and couldn't wait to go out and have a wild night of fun with my friends and let off some steam!

 But I felt good and couldn't wait to go out and have a wild night of fun with my friends and let off some steam!