Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your butt in gear!

Eden PoV

I barely slept that night. Not only had Jace made my entire body overrun with sexual energy I was also pained by an anxious energy that made my toes twitch and my hands clench and unclench as all the worst scenarios ran through my head.

What if we were just kidding ourselves and my wolf was gone?

What if my wolf refused to come back to me or I simply couldn't find her again?

What if I was never the same or even a remote resemblance of the Eden that I used to be before all the awful things happened?

What if my wolf and vampirism didn't merge as one true self of I finally did get my full wolf back?

Would she be as whole as she was prior to my injuries because of what I now was anyway?

Was this all just a crazy nightmare that I might wake up from any moment and find my family as damaged yet intact as they were eighteen months ago?

Could I ever do any of this whilst pregnant with twins?

Then my mind flickered to the babies and a whole new wave of fears washed over me.

Would my wolf see the babies as a threat in her weakened fearful state and do something to harm them?

Would she love the pups as much as I already did?

Pups, hmm were they even truly pups? Full pups or hybrid wolf vampire pups or vamp- pups?!

What did you even call baby vampires

Vampbabies? babypires?

So many questions swirled around my head and there were so few answers. In fact with every one question that did get answered there seemed to be a hundred more that fell at our feet.

It was just endless and exhausting.

My eyes felt heavy as those thoughts weighed down upon me and I snuggled down in the bed, curling my body up beside Jace. I kissed his shoulder and took in deep breathes letting his scent deep into my soul and sooth my anguish until darkness hit me.

By the time I stirred from my slumber Jace was busy downstairs singing, very loudly I might add, along to some music on the radio in what I could only assume was the kitchen due to the delicious, mouth watering scents that were wafting through the house.

I quickly grabbed a shower, got dressed and made my way downstairs to see what feasts awaited me.

After Jace fulfilled his promise of a heart breakfast we got ready to leave the house.

Despite my overwhelming nerves that caused knots to form in my belly being pregnant had left me starving hungry when I'd awoken so I managed to eat until I couldn't possibly eat anymore.

Jace cautiously led me into the depths of the forest far deeper than we'd ventured the day before so we past through the clearing within the trees where I'd had my experience with Jace's wolf.

I chewed the inside of my cheek and blushed as heated thoughts of all of the extraordinary events of our entire evening flashed through me.

Just thinking about it made me hot and bothered and I just so happened to glance over at Jace, who must have been thinking the exact same because he grinned a shit eating grin and winked sexily my way making my body flood with desire.

"Later baby I promise" he promised taking a hold of my hand and squeezing our interlinked fingers ensuring me that he felt the exact same.

"Can't wait" I responded breathelessly as I could almost feel his heated breathe tickling my core as his tongue flicked out over my clit.