The gift

Eden PoV

"I'm nervous for a weird reason. I've never had a proper birthday party with, well, actual guests" I admitted coyly as my stomach churned with apprehension.

"There's nothing to worry about love, it's just a birthday dinner with our family" Jace paused us and cupped my cheek in his large hands. He gently lifted my face until I met his warm gaze. "We just want to show you how much we love you and how much you mean to us" I could practically feel his love through us words and the way that he looked so deep into my eyes felt as if he was trying his hardest to show that very thing.

It was wonderful and heady too. It made me feel a little drunk on love and a pure happiness that I would hold on tightly too like a lifeboat in the torrid ocean.

"Jace is right, but if it gets too much for you just mindlink us and we'll take you somewhere calmer okay? Our bedroom is always a great place to relax. Get naked. Whatever you feel like doing, baby?" Blake flashed me a wicked grin and elongated his fangs with a hungry look in his eyes.  His words flustered me and made me feel extremely hot all of a sudden.

"Are you okay Ede, you look rather warm right now?" Blake asked feigning sincerity when he knew damn well what he'd done to me.

"Can we try to get through this dinner without turning our mate on to the point we fuck her on the dining table in front of everyone? Cos if you get anymore turned in that's what I will do, Eden. I won't be able to stop myself, you're scent is fucking delicious and makes me crazy!" Jace admitted,he held  the bridge of his nose with two fingers as he tried to compose himself.

Even after all  these months together whenever I witnessed first hand the hold I had over these two strong alpha males, an alpha wolf and an ancient original vampire, it still felt crazy to me. I was just plain, boring Eden and yet they acted like I was their queen and worshipped the ground I walked upon.

But one thing I did know, deep down into my bones was that we were made to be together. One's existence relied upon the existence of the other two. We couldn't survive without being a three, without being whole.

Even Jace and Blake had a bond that was unlike other people. Not only did they share a mate but they could mindlink between each other as well as with me included.

A vampire and a wolf shouldn't have that capability unless they themselves were mates and it was safe to say that Jace and Blake weren't mates. But they had grown into a formidable brotherly partnership that made me so proud of how far they'd come. From hatred to brothers. My mates had done that just for me and I was beyond grateful for that.

I was beyond grateful for them and it was times like this I needed to show them that. I wrapped an arm around each of them and pulled them in as close as I could with my huge bump in the way.

"I love you both so so much. Never forget that '' tears pricked at the corners of my eyes but I refused to let them fall at such a precious moment.

"I love you too Luna" Jace lifted my chin, his words spoken against my lips before he gave me a long lingering kiss that made my toes curl.

"I love you too, my beloved" Blake cupped my cheeks and planted his soft lips upon my own. His tongue swiped across the centre and I opened my mouth to let him taste me. Our tongues tangled and his hands slipped down to grope my butt. I gasped in shock and pulled away before I got carried away myself. They weren't the only ones that loved being together so intimately.

"Trust you to tongue fuck her" Jace rolled his eyes at what he'd just witnessed. But I knew full well how turned in he got when he watched Blake and I together, he loved to see me fall apart like that.