"What else do you want me to say, Ro?" He huffed.

"I just wanna know why you randomly showed up in New York without a phone call or a text message. And then, all of a sudden you're moving here? What does New York have for you?" She asked then she thought and quickly put two and two together. "Unless, you're joining the gang again."

Bradley sighed and didn't day anything.

"Bradley, you said you weren't gettin' involved with stuff like that again!" Rose yelled, but not loud enough for Kehlani to hear from her room.

"I'm not!"

"Then what besides Kehlani and the gang are you here for, huh?" She asked.

"I'm not talkin' to you about this right now."

"No. We're gonna talk about this right-" Bradley interrupted Rose.

"We're not. This conversation is officially over." He dismissed the conversation.

"This is the exact reason why I didn't want Kehlani around that boy. Now that you're here, ain't no tellin' what's gonna happen. She's practically in the middle of it all." Rose shook her head and Bradley looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"What are you talkin' about? What boy?" He asked.

"It's this boy I told her to stay away from, but knowing her, she probably didn't listen. He's apart of another gang." She sighed.

"I gotta go." Bradley grabbed his keys from his pocket as he started to walk to the front door.

"Where are you goin'?" Rose asked him and he stopped and turned around to face her.

"I have some business to take care of, Ro." Bradley said in a way that had Rose suspicious of what he was about to do. He walked out of the house before she could say anything else.

****
Michael was on his way to Kevin's house. Jason had called a gang meeting and said that it was "important".

Michael didn't know what to expect from this meeting. Jason once called one to discuss his missing shoes that were under his bed the whole time.

He really didn't wanna go. He really wanted to sleep in since he didn't get much sleep due to his and Kehlani's activities from last night.

That didn't sound right- anyways.

Michael arrived at Kevin's house and noticed the garage door was up, meaning he could just walk in the house. He got out of the car and walked through the garage and into the house. He could hear everyone talking in the living room, so that's where he went.

"Finally, damn." Jason said when he saw Michael. "Anyways, now 'dat alla y'all are here, we got some shit to discuss."

"'Dis better be good." Michael said to himself as he stood against the wall next to the couch. He knew if he sat down, he'd go straight to sleep.

"Ight so, a lil birdie told me Bradley was back in town."

"What?" Terrence said. "When the hell did he come back?"

Michael was confused. He had no idea who Bradley was, but it seemed like everyone else did. Michael had been apart of the gang for a while now, so he found it kind of weird how he never heard of Bradley.

"Apparently today." Jason shrugged. "I heard 'dat he's also movin' here as well. One way or another, we needa get rida' him as soon as possible.

"Who the fuck is Bradley?" Michael finally asked after a few minutes of confusion. Everyone looked at him like he was stupid.