Chapter 11

MICHAEL'S POV

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there, dumbfounded. "I'm gonna be a dad?" Was all I could repeat in my head.

I can't be a dad, I'm only seventeen years old.

Whose the 'mother' of the child that I'm apparently having?

"Mike," I heard Terrence's voice which broke me out of my thoughts. "you gotta be kiddin' me. You got a whole girl pregnant?" He asked, loudly, makin' other students look at us.

"I- i don't fuckin' know." Was all I managed to say.

"You don't know?! You got the damn test in yo hand." Isabella exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up, you bein' too damn loud."I said as Jada, Hailey, and Amari came up to us.

"No me digas que te calle la boca perra-" Isabella said gettin' heated until Amari interrupted her.

"Woah, what's goin' on? Why we over here cussing each other out in spanish?" Amari said, holding Isabella back 'cause she was gettin' ready to swing at me.

"Some bitch came up to Lani and told her how she was pregnant with Michael's baby. I'm not surprised if she is, 'cause you a fucking hoe, Michael. You hurt my damn bestfriend, nigga." Isabella ranted and it made me feel even more guilty than I already was.

It's too damn early in the morning for this shit, bro.

"What? You got a bitch pregnant?" Hailey asked, with a disappointed look on her face.

"Oh my God." I sighed, lookin' up at the ceiling.

"Don't do all that like we some type of inconvenience to you. Look at what you doin', you gettin' people pregnant and you got somebody ready to beat yo ass. You stay talkin' bout how you not toxic and shit but look at you. Other bitches maybe able to tolerate this shit for some reason, but obviously not Lani." Jada said, clapping her hands on that last part of the last sentence she said.

"Where is she?" Hailey asked.

"I think she went to the girls restroom." Marlon said and the three girls walked to the restroom.

"Man..." Terrence trailed off, looking around at all the people starin' at us, due to the girls yelling at me.

"When I told you not to get anyone pregnant, I didn't actually think you were gonna-" Marlon said cutting himself off.

"Who even came up to Lani and told her?" I asked 'cause I really wanna know

"I think her name is Chanel, or somethin' like that." Terrence said.

"Fuck." I mumbled, rubbing my hand down my face.

The bell rang meaning it was time for our first class. I really don't wanna go to class after alla this shit. I needa find Chanel.

"Aye, where you goin'? We gotta get to class." Terrence said as I walked the opposite direction of the class.

"I'm gonna go find Chanel."

"Why? So you go have more kids with her?" Amari said under his breath but I still heard him a little but I ignored it.

I turned the corner and saw Chanel talkin' to some friends.

"Yo, why you tellin' people you pregnant with my child?" I asked, interruptin' her conversation.

" 'Cause I am." She said very nonchalantly.

"Did you even go to the fuckin doctor to make sure that you were really pregnant?"

"Look I'm finna be late to class. I'll talk to you about this later." She started to walk away. I didn't wanna talk about this later, I wanna talk about it now.

"Answer my question." I grabbed her arm so she could stop walking.

"No, I didn't go to the doctor." She rolled her eyes.

"So you jus' peed on a stick, it said positive and you believed it?" I asked like she was dumb as hell.

"Yeah, I did. Now, if you excuse me, I have to get to class." She walked away, this time without me stopping her.

The second bell rung as I walked back down the hall and into my first class. Everyone's eyes were on me as I walked to my seat but I ignored it.

Lani was next to me, and I could tell she was crying 'cause her eyes were red. I looked around the room and saw Isabella glaring at me. "Bitch." She mouthed to me then turned back around in and continued with her work.

"Michael." I heard someone whisper after the teacher left the room. I turned around and saw Summer lookin' at me. "You really got somebody pregnant?" She said, with an evil smile and lookin' between me and Lani.

"Stay outta my business." I turned around and started my classwork.

"Who you get pregnant? Was it Kehlani?" She nagged and I saw Lani tense up in the corner of my eye.

She turned around, "Keep my name out of yo mouth. And no, he didn't get me pregnant." She sassed and turned back around and started back on her work.

"Bitch don't get dont get smart. I just asked a fuckin' question." Summer said with the obvious attitude. "And I wasn't even talkin' to you in the first place. So you needa mind ya own business." Her voice got louder makin' everyone in the classroom look at them

'Aw hell' I thought in my head.

"But my name came out yo mouth, so it really is my business." Lani argued back.

"Do you wanna fight?!" Summer stood up from her seat, hovering over Lani since she was still sittin' in her seat, wearing a nonchalant expression on her face.

'Where the hell is the teacher?'

"See, none of that is really necessary-" Summer shut Lani up by slapping her.

Oooouuuu's came from the instigating students that were of course watching the whole thing happen.

"Ok, bitch." Lani said standing up from her seat and I saw a look in her eyes I ain't never seen before.

Then, Lani punched the shit out of Summer and kept punchin' her. "Didn't I tell you to keep my fuckin' name out ya fuckin' mouth." She said with every punch as Summer tried to get her licks in but she missed everytime.

I'm sure Madison, who was across the room, saw that Summer was losing, 'cause she jumped over two desks to get to Lani and started hitting her. But Lani was still standing strong.

"Uhn uhn, bitch!" Isabella said as she got up and ran over to get Madison offa' Lani.

But once I started seeing blood, thats when I started gettin' Lani offa' Summer. "Get the fuck offa' me!" She yelled at me still tryna hit Summer. I finally got her offa' Summer as other people was tryna stop the other fight that was goin' on with Madison and Isabella.

"Lani, calm down." I whispered repeatedly in her ear until her breath slowed down. That's when the teacher finally came back into the classroom.

"What is going on in here?" She asked.

****************
I finally gave you what you wanted. I hope yall are happy. 🙂 heehee_nigga now you can stop nagging me about it even though you gon start nagging me about the next chapter smh 🤦🏾‍♀️

This chapter was messy 💀💀

anyways....i hope you enjoyed reading this cuz I enjoyed writing it shiiid I was all hype and stuff 💀💀💀💀💀💀

plz vote and comment ❤✨