Chapter 3

MICHAEL'S POV

"So why she sittin' on yo lap ?" Summer asked looking at me and Kehlani.

'Ah hell.' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

"Is you gonna answer me or is you jus' gon' look at me? Why is this bitch sittin' on ya fuckin' lap nigga?!" She raised her voice, graspin' the attention of the people near us. "The fuck you jus' call me?" Kehlani raised her eyebrows.

"You heard me, bitch."

I sighed and told Terrence and Amari to move so I can get up and talk to Summer outside because I jus' know she gon' try to cause a whole scene.

"Explain, nigga." She gestured for me to start

I swear if I wasn't the type who thought a man shouldn't put his hands on a woman because its disrespectful, I would've been slapped her into next week because she gets on my nerves. I don't why why we keep on gettin' back together because when we're together she gives me absolute hell. She always gettin' jealous of somebody.

Thats why Isabella, Hailey, and Jada don't like ha' because she thought I was cheatin' on her wit' em. I would die before fuckin' wit' them-

"Ion know why you trippin'. That girl jus' started comin' to da' school today, and you think I'm tryna cheat on you wit' ha'? Look I'm not finna start this with you. I'm just tryna have fun with my friends without havin' to deal with yo toxic ass." I told her. "I'm ain't toxic." she scoffed.

"Yeah you is, any girl I come in contact wit' you try to mess wit' 'em so they can lemme alone 'cause you jealous."

"You really sayin' 'dis shit right now? Nigga, any girl you come in contact wit' you start to mess around wit' 'em. I can't be walkin' around lookin' stupid thinkin' my boyfriend bein' faithful when he not. So I got the fuckin' right to be jealous."

"Ok, but you out here tryna start unnecessary drama with somebody who don't even fuckin' know you, so you makin' yo ass look stupid all by yo'self."

"Nigga, I'm so fuckin' done witchu."

"Ight then, I'm done wit' yo ass too, shit." I walked back inside the parlor and walked up to the booth where everyone was.

"So what happened?" Jada curiously asked as I sat back down. "Me an' ha' broke up."

"Again? Watch yall get back together next week." Hailey said "For real yall stay on and off." Isabella said agreeing with Hailey.

"Naah, I'm done wit' ha for real 'dis time, she stay tryna start unnecessary drama."

"It's nothin' new." Isabella muttered.

I sat back down with Kehlani on my lap again and we started our conversation we were all having before we were rudely interrupted.

****
KEHLANI'S POV

A couple of hours passed and we left the ice cream place. Isabella had took me home and when I got inside I saw my mom sitting in the dining room. "Hey, how was your first day at school?" she asked me. "It went better than I thought it would. As you already know, I went to the ice cream parlor with some people." I told her.

I told her everything about them... Except how Terrence, Amari, Michael, and Marlon are apart of a gang. If I did, she gon' try to send me back to Dallas. I honestly wouldn't mind if she did, but I'm liking Harlem do far.

After we were done talking about how our day was, I went upstairs to my room. I took my backpack off and layed down in bed. Unfortunately, I couldn't go to sleep because I had to do homework. So I groaned as I got back up, grabbed my backpack, and took my homework out.

While I was doing my homework I got a phone call from Isabella.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl. What'chu doing?"

"My homework. What about you?"

"Same. So somebody is having a party this Saturday, you wanna go?" Isabella asked me.

"Uhh..." I thought for a second because I've never been to a party before. I can pretty be antisocial. 'Eh, why not?'

"Sure, I guess."

"Good, I'll pick you up at 10."

"AM?" I stupidly asked.

"No, PM." She laughed.

"Oh, alright. Bye." I hung up.

****
Later That Week

It's 9:45 and I don't know what to wear to this party. "I guess I'm not ginna go then." I said to myself before I got a phone call from Isabella.

"Hello?"

"Hey we're outside waiting on you."

"Dammit." I whispered so she she wouldn't hear. "Ok, I'm still getting ready but you can come in."

"Ight, here we come." She said before hanging up the phone.

I was looking through my closet some more and I just settled on a black long sleeve crop top, some ripped blue jeans and some black Air Force 1s.

I heard somebody knocking on my door. I walked over and opened it and I saw, Isabella, Terrence, Hailey, Jada, and Amari at my door. I let them all into my room.

"Yo room ugly." Amari said as he sat down on the bench in front of my bed. "Then you can get out." I shrugged and he stood up and walked back out and I shook my head.

I walked out out of my room so I can go to the bathroom and change. I put on my clothes, a little bit of makeup and did my hair in a slicked back bun.

I came back into my room and told everyone I was ready and we were headed out.

When we got to the party the music was so loud I could hear exactly what was playing.

"Ha, pack in the mail, it's gone. She like how I smell, cologne. I just signed a deal, I'm on. Yea, yea. Go where I want, good. Play if you want, let's do it. I'm a CEO, Suge. Yea, yea." the lyrics played loudly.

We got in the house and saw everyone dancing, talking, etc. Michael and Marlon were right by the door so when we walked they both turned around.

"Wassup yall?" Marlon greeted us dapping Amari and Terrence up.

"Where all the fine niggas at? I'm tyna get laid." She ignored Marlon's greeting and looked around for the boys. "We just here and you already looking for boys?" I raised an amused brow.

"I sure am." She responded before walking away.

Everybody else walked away to do other things, leaving me and Michael alone. "This is a nice party." I awkwardly said, looking at my long blue acrylic nails.

"Yeah," He agreed before he continued. "you gon' dance?" He asked before drinking out of the plastic red cup he had in his hand, while the other one was in his pocket.

I gave him a look, "Tuh, I don't dance. So, no." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall behind me. He took the hand that was once in his pocket and grabbed my arm and pulled me to where everybody was dancing.

"Come on. You gon' dance." He said in a deeper voice tone than his usual and started to dance. I rolled my eyes and danced with him.

*********
Ok heres chapter three ur welcome. 🙂

Edit: ....what the hell was i doin wit this chapter?-

It is not cute honey 💀