Chapter 5

MICHAEL'S POV

"Whatchu want?"

"I wanna get back together." Summer smiled with what I'm guessin' is hope in her eyes. "Why?" I scoffed, gettin' ready to walk away 'cause I'm finna be late to class.

It's only been like to days an' she wanna get back together. What kind of bullshi-

She pulled my arm, " 'Cause I miss you." she looked at me wit' those puppy eyes. "No." I walked away and she started walking after me.

"Why not?" she grabbed my arm and j turned to look at her. "First of all it only been almost a month since we broke and now you wanna get back together. And second, you only wanna get back together because you see me walkin' around wit' someone else 'dat I'm jus' friends wit'."

"So you sayin' I'm jealous?" she scoffed with her eyebrows raised. "I didn't say 'dat." I carelessly shrugged.

"Michael, I don't wanna get back wit'chu 'cause of ha'. I wanna get back wit'chu 'cause I miss you." I she rolled her eyes at that first sentence.

"Summer, I don't wanna be in a relationship wit'chu ight?" I said, turning around as the bell rung lettin' everyone know it was time to get to class.

"You'll come back to me! You always do!" I waved her off. Yeah she may have been right 'cause we're an on and off couple. But this time I'm really done.

I walked into the class just before the second bell rang and I sat in my seat next to a girl who stay flirtin' with me. I'm not gone lie she kinda fine, but I like Kehlani. But I highly doubt she likes me the same way so,

"What's up?" I said to the girl bitin my lip. "Hey." she smiled back at me.

*****
KEHLANI'S POV

I saw Michael talking and flirting with a girl that sits next to him. Of course I got jealous, but am I surprised ? No, because like I said before he wouldn't like me the same way.

I turned back to the board the teacher was writing on and saw that it had alot of stuff on there. 'Damn. How long was I starin' ?' I thought in my head and quickly wrote down everything that was on the board.

Soon class was over and we had two other classes then it was lunch.

"So are you still gonna have us over your house for your birthday this weekend? Isabella asked as she was eating her sandwich. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys about that." I told the boys.

"She still forgot her birthday was this weekend," Hailey rolled he eyes and continued "if it was mine I woulda been reminding yall everyday."

"Damn I forgot yo birthday was this weekend to." I looked at Michael getting ready to hit him but he put his arms up in surrender "Ok sorry. But what do you want for your birthday." for me thats honestly a hard question because every year I never know what I want.

"I don't know." I said furrowing my eyebrows. "You don't know? "

"Mmh mmh." I shook my head. It looked Michael looked like he was thinking for a second then he said "I know what to get you."

"What?" I smiled in curiosity.

"I'm not tellin' you." He smiled back at me.