Chapter 10

KEHLANI'S POV

"Let's go!" I heard one of the boys yell in Michael's living room, as I was making me a sandwich in the kitchen. The boys were in the living room playing whatever they were playing and me and the girls were watching them play, just for our entertainment.

"Can you make me one too?" Isabella asked me as I walked into the living room and was getting ready to sit down. I stared at her for a minute and blinked twice, "No." I said then sat down on the floor, where I originally was before going to the kitchen.

She mumbled something under her breath but I couldn't hear what she said 'cause the boys were yellin' too much. "Nigga!" Amari yelled then threw the controller.

"Break my shit, Amari, then I'mma beat yo ass." Michael threatingly said.

Then suddenly, somebody busted into the apartment making us all stop what we were doing. Jason and Kevin came runnin' in with guns in their hands and they slammed the door shut and locked it.

"What are yall doin' here?" Marlon asked as they came into the living room.

"We was runnin' from the police." Kevin said, out of breath.

"What did you do this time?" Isabella asked looking at them like they were stupid.

"We ain't gotta explain nothin' you." Jason said sitting down right next to me. "How you doin'?" He smirked.

"You stink, you needa put on some deodorant." I said in a deadpan tone and his face dropped then he smirked again.

"Ok, you jus' playin' hard to get, I see you." He said and I rolled my eyes.

The we heard knocks from the door, "Police, open up." Somebody called.

"Shit!", Jason whisper-yelled, getting up from the floor and going down the hallway with Kevin behind him. "Move, nigga, find ya own hidin' spot." I heard Jason say before closing a door, which I'm guessing is to the bathroom or the hall-closet.

He actin' like this some damn hide and go seek. Well, it technically is-

Michael got up from the couch and walked over to the door and opened it. "Yes?" He asked and us being the nosey kids we are, we were eavesdropping.

"Did you see two guys run up here?" One of the police officers asked, there was three police officers at the door. What the fuck did they do?

"Nah, I ain't see nobody run up here." He said, nonchalantly, shaking his head. He so good at lying, believe me when I tell you.

"Oh, ok." The police officers started to walk off before he started talking again. "Aren't you the kid I pulled over the other day?"

"Nope." Michael said, popping the "p", then shut the door before the police officer could say anything else. How rude-

"He gone?" Kevin asked popping his head out the hall-closet. Michael nodded and he walked the closet then knocked on the bathroom door. "Aye, they gone."

Jason walked out bathroom and sat back down where he was before.

"Uhh, it's prolly time for yall to leave." Michael said after checking his phone and it made us all confused.

"Why?" I whined

" 'Cause it's gettin' late and didn't yo momma put you on punishment for not doing the dishes?"

I scoffed, "Why you gotta expose me?She just took my phone away for a month."

"Ok then, go home."