Oneshot [21]

🍉 watermelon seeds 🍉 

AU: Road to Ninja 

Sakura Haruno, the only daughter of the deceased fourth Hokage; Kizashi Haruno, had no intention of becoming a Hokage when she was young. 

But as time passed by, she changed. 

And so did her ambitions.

Now, sitting in the seat designated only for the Hokage's, she sat. Her own office, she was the sixth Hokage. Years after the second time the Kyubi was released by Menma and saved by the other world's Menma named 'Naruto' and her own alternate.

The fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju, resigned and as her prodigy student, she was named as her successor.

She did not mind and accepted the position of Hokage.

But being a Hokage wasn't all she did.

She was now a married woman and a mother, she married Charasuke Uchiha, a flamboyant boy who had been her teammate for years and had been chasing her. She had never thought that she would actually find someone she loved and married, especially to Charasuke.

Her daughter, Sarada Uchiha, other than the fact that she looked like her; with pink hair and green eyes, she was nothing like her.

Just like her flirty husband, her daughter had also grown up just like her own father. Her father; Charasuke Uchiha; the one who was the captain of the Uchiha Military Force and then became the head of the Uchiha clan as Itachi rejected it for he wanted to travel the world with the organisation named Akatsuki, the one he worked for.

Her daughter was only five now and apparently, today was Sunday and bother her daughter and her husband had decided to spend some time together to improve their bond, also known as 'the Hokage's husband's father-daughter meeting', a ridiculous name really but she had no heart to tell this to her adorable daughter this.

The only good thing that Charasuke had ever done was giving her such a good daughter.

Signing the documents kept on the table she received the call.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's Charasuke,"

"What did he do this time?" The pinkette stopped signing the document and paid full attention to the phone which she had grabbed in her hand.

"No wifey, it's me; your Charasuke!" This time Sakura paid full attention to the call.

"What did you do this time then?"

Sakura sighed rubbing her temple to relieve the stress of being a Hokage.

"What is it now?" She asked.

"Sarada- she-" He hiccupped for the other side of the phone.

Sakura stood abruptly when she heard her daughter's name, "What happened to her? Wait- where are you? I'm coming there!" She said making her way outside her office.

"At the hospital!"

"Wait there, I'll be there." With the call cut, Sakura disappeared in petals of cherry blossom and appeared wherein the hospital, quickly sensing her husband and her daughter's chakra she made her way to them.

Bam!

The door was opened by Sakura as she quickly made towards Sarada who was crying, "Darling, don't cry."

"What happened?" She glared at Charasuke.

"She ate watermelon seeds." He answered, looking away from his wife's glare.

"So?" The pinkette raised an eyebrow at them, "It's not like a tree will grow in her stomach?"

Hearing her answer, there was an awkward silence as Sarada looked up to her mother, still in her embrace, "It won't? But papa told me that-"

Before she could continue, she was cut off the raven-haired male, "Wifey, let's go have something to it, a family date!

"Charasuke."

"Ye-yes wifey," He flinched.

"You're sleeping in the guest room tonight."