Facts💅

1. Once Kishimoto mentioned that in our world Sasuke'd be Asian and Sakura of European descent.

2. The Brasilian band "Circo Litoral" made a song "Romance de Mangá" which was inspired by separation Sakura and Sasuke in the 1st season.

3. The American voice actor of Sakura Kate Higgins also made a song dedicated to Sakura's feelings to Sasuke.

4. We don't know if it was influenced by SasuSaku but in one of the Japanese zoos, couple of penguins were named after Sakura and Sasuke (unfortunately later the penguin Sasuke was sent to another zoo (Penguin Sasuke, please, return to the vil ... zoo, we're missing you!))

 zoo, we're missing you!))

5. In May 2018, according to the Japanese goo.ranking website, Sasuke and Sakura took the 2nd place among the characters "whom we especially wanted to see as a couple." The couple from anime "Detective Conan" took the first place.

6. One of the Japanese shops didn't remove Sasuke and Sakura stands after The Last premiere because many customers asked to leave them there.

7. The main characters of Filipino film "I've fallen for you" cosplayed as Sasuke and Sakura.

 The main characters of Filipino film "I've fallen for you" cosplayed as Sasuke and Sakura

8. Sasuke and Sakura have more moments in the manga than all final couples combined.

9. From all couples Kishimoto talked the most about SasuSaku.

10. Sasuke and Sakura forehead poke is one of the most used moments to represent a manga (you can see it in Naruto events, Jump shop, on disk with Kishimoto interview, also it appeared in trailer of Jump Force)

11. In Japan Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada goods are usually the first to be sold out.

12. The yaoi mangaka Fujitani Youko started her artist career as an author of numerous SasuSaku doujis. She is one of the most famous early SasuSaku artists.

13. SasuSaku doujis take high places in sales both in China and Japan (that's pretty amazing for a hetero couple)

14. SasuSaku is the most blessed canon couple with official AUs

15. SasuSaku always was the most preferred hetero couple in Japan. Initially, NaruSaku and NejiHina were popular as well but after they were replaced with NaruHina and ShikaTema. SasuSaku, well, always was on the top.

16. The 2nd ending of Boruto with Uchiha family was named "The best Summer Ending" by Crunchyroll.

17. Both Sasuke and Sakura showed a tendency to change hairstyle in a similar manner through all series.

18. They're the most popular Naruto couple according to Google Trends (here on the picture, blue – SasuNaru, red – NaruHina, yellow – SasuSaku, green – NaruSaku)

 They're the most popular Naruto couple according to Google Trends (here on the picture, blue – SasuNaru, red – NaruHina, yellow – SasuSaku, green – NaruSaku)

19. The most popular Naruto couple on Fanfiction and the 3rd most popular couple on Archive of our own

20. This couple has more arts on Pixiv than any other Naruto couple.

21. SasuSaku has more total views on Pixiv than NaruHina and SasuNaru combined (SasuSaku - 214 128 671 views, NaruHina - 98 934 068 views, SasuNaru - 40 518 946 views)

22. Usually SasuSaku is the most represented couple on Japanese douji festivals (followed by KakaIru, SNS and NaruHina)

23. SasuSaku is the only couple, which got into Twitter trends after the final Naruto chapter.

24. SasuSaku together with ShikaTema got into Japanese trends after the final Naruto episode (pretty funny regarding they didn't appear there together)

25. In 2018 Sakura got in the list of the best mothers by Crunchyroll

26. Sasuke and Sakura scene from Chapter 181 was regarded "The most emotional scene" by Japanese readers

27. Sugiyama Noriaki (seiyuu of Sasuke) talking about new Uchiha Family mentioned that in this family everybody understands each other without words.

28. Also in another Gaiden interview Sugiyama Noriaki mentioned that Sasuke wouldn't show any PDA in front of his daughter
"Without words, he said to Sakura: Are you really willing to do something so embarrassing in front of your daughter?"

29. In one of the characteristics Sarada was described as "The only daughter of Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura, born after their marriage"

30. With Kabuki photos, Kishimoto picture, Narucole cards and fans' arts and fanfics this SasuSaku month became one of the greatest SasuSaku months ever.

these amazing facts are actually collected by https://grechka34.tumblr.com/post/186659060828/31-facts-about-sasusaku

just wanted to share it with everyone here! Oh, I also did a few changes due to grammatical errors!