𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

25〡08〡2018 

25〡08〡2018 

꒰ 𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐔 ꒱

➳ 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘰

˗ˏˋ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 'ˎ˗

— oneshots

— poems

— comics

— fanarts

˗ˏˋ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑 'ˎ˗

only the poems and oneshots belong to me, the pictures or gifs used in here do not belong to me. 

if you are the original owner of anything used here and would like to have it removed, please contact me. 

i'll have it removed as soon as possible.

as stated, this book contains 'sasusaku' and if you dislike it, leave. 

there's no point in commenting about it.

i've already blocked a few people because they do not know how to read and poke their nose in things they dislike and then complain about the smell.

sorry to say this, but it's completely your fault, not mine.

the two banners here are made by me but the resources used aren't mine.

˗ˏˋ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 'ˎ˗

SINCE MANY OF YOU ARE HERE, DON'T MIND ME PROMOTING MY BOOKS.

— 30 DAYS ⸙͎ tartaglia

❛❛ Never have I ever met somebody like you. ❜❜ 

Ajax and his friends make a bet. 30 days, you and him, together. Now, what's the outcome of this crazy situation?

[tartaglia x m!reader]

— PRETENDING ⸙͎sakura haruno

❛❛ You can't pretend forever. ❜❜

It was something my other side said, my conscience said. 

I knew it, I damn knew it! I knew I couldn't pretend forever, couldn't pretend to be ... like this, So I endured.

That was my mistake. And like a gun shoots its bullets, they hit me, not with bullets but with their words.

They broke me, tore me.

And then... it ended.

I stopped pretending, forever.

And simply left.

❛❛ I got tired of pretending so, I left. ❜❜

[sakura-centric book]

— BLOODSHED ⸙͎yandere headcanons

❛❛ You're mine, darling. ❜❜ They smiled at you with a crazy look in their eyes, ❛❛ And for you, a little bloodshed won't matter. ❜❜ And there they held a decapitated head in their hands. 

[multiple yandere characters x gender-neutral reader]

— ENCHANTED ⸙͎tooru oikawa

❛❛ I was enchanted to meet you, ❜❜ 

Oikawa Tooru had always known that he would fall in love but he never considered how hard he would fall. 

[oikawa tooru x f!reader]

— FOR WHO I AM ⸙͎sasuke uchiha

❛❛ She loves me for who I am. ❜❜ 

Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno were polar opposites in terms of personality but opposites attract, right?

[sasusaku, sasuke centric]

— THE TRUTH UNTOLD ⸙͎shoto todoroki

❛❛ But I still want you. ❜

❜At the age of six, he ran away from the place he had called home. Romance was never a part of his life but why did he feel like that about you? And why couldn't he bring himself to face you, and when he did, it was all too late for you were no longer.

[todoroki shoto x gender-neutral reader]

꒰ 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ꒱