🙄🤡💅🏼

WARNING: SARCASM, HATE, DUMB PEOPLE'S COMMENTS, SWEARING/CURSING, ETC.

#1. You should've done this-

First of all, honey, what you're reading is a fanfiction which means the author has complete freedom to write what they want, they're gonna write what they want not what you want. Just because you can't appreciate good stories doesn't mean I need to stoop down to your level to write something.

#2. Out Of Character

Sasuke BLUSHED?!? OMG! I can't believe it and all that shit about him being OOC, this is a fanfiction ma'am, I can make Sasuke blush and stutter like Hinata, it doesn't matter if you think that's not Sasuke personality, just read the book and go.

#3. SasuSaku is Trash

Well, so was your grammar.

#4. Age

So, there were many comments regarding some fanarts where Sasuke was older and Sakura wasn't, that's just fanart made by amazing artists who worked hard for it. So, if you don't want to appreciate it, get lost.

#5. Your Opinions

Some of y'all really love giving your opinions huh? I don't remember asking for them though.

#6. Friends

"Were they friends?" Dude, I just wrote a oneshot where they were clearly best friends, heck the word was repeated numerous times since it was a songfic. That just means you don't read properly.

#7. Questions

I really appreciate your comments but why would you ask such dumb questions sometimes? The answer to your questions are clearly in the chapter you've asked the question but no! You just don't want to pay attention to what I write and then question me.

#8. Hate 

Some of y'all really need to stop spreading hate just as easily as you spread your legs- opps!

#9. Canon?

No honey, fanfictions aren't canon. They are made by fans who wish to publish their creative imagination. So, no, I don't know how many times Sasuke got jealous because it's purely fanon, it ain't official.

#10. OroSaku

Why would you ship them? That's disgusting, honestly, you can ship them if you want but why would you comment that I need to write something related to it because YOU like it?

#11. Cringe

"What you wrote made me cringe." Your stupidity made be cringe, darling.
That's so disrespectful to say when it was your choice to read what I've written. No one forced you to read it, you bloody read it by your choice, so don't say you didn't like it or some shit. 

#12. SaiSaku

"It would've been better if it was SaiSaku instead of SasuSaku," Ok, but did I ask for your opinion?

#13. Translations

I don't speak Japanese, how am I supposed to provide you translations when I myself don't understand what they're saying??

#14. Forcing

Some of y'all think I'm your slave or something? You don't request what you want me to write instead you demand it. "Write a sequel!" Where's the 'please'? I won't write it, I don't want to. 

#15. Repetition

I admit, there are fanarts which I've repeatedly posted here. But you actually expect me to remember all of it? This book's been going on for more than 2 years now, it gonna end now. You expect me to remember what I've posted 2years back, I don't even remember what I ate the day before.

#16. My opinions

In one of the lastest parts, I listed some on my opinions but I saw comments about it and I was sad for a moment because y'all don't know how to respect others opinions. I said it before but y'all just don't listen, when I say they're my opinions, that means they're mine not yours, no need to comment on how you don't agree with it or something. It's annoying honestly. I'm fed up with your shit, I don't take time out of my day just to see those shitty comments.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I was hesitant to actually post it because of what y'all think but then I was like why should I care? no one cared when they wrote those comments.

Remember this hesitation sprouted because of you and now I'm ripping it off. 

Go ahead, hate me if you want. That's the only thing you can do with your dumbass. Honestly, I'm done be nice and polite because some of you take advantage of it. I'm ready for the hate comments and I'm willing to fight! By ignoring them, because they aren't worth it.

I'm not sorry if this offended you :)

Goodbye forever.

ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) Bye~Bye~