Oneshot [08]

Sakura-chan...

I wonder why you accepted Sasuke-teme

Sure I'm not smart like him or handsome like him and I don't really have fangirls like him but why him?

Didn't he always reject you when we were a genin?

He always called you annoying but you still chased after him.

I wanted to know what you saw in him because he was my rival from the starting till the very end.

I was always jealous of him because he always got all the girls but among those girls were you

I like you didn't you see that?

No, I don't like you...
I love you

"Sakura-chaaan!"

"Oh hello Naruto, do you need anything?" you asked. You looked as pretty as always. You were now the strongest Kunoichi surpassing Baa-chan, you also had fanboys after you many guys chased after you and loved you.

I was one of them, but out of all of those guys, I was the closest to you even closer than teme was to you.

"I wanted to ask you something Sakura-chan"

"Yes Naruto"

"Why do you love him Sakura-chan?"

"huh!? What are you talking about?"

"Why do you love Sasuke- teme after he hurt you?"

"Because..." I looked at you for an explanation "When a girl truly loves someone, her feelings for him doesn't change easily"

"Tell me Naruto you say you love me right?"

"Of course I love you Sakura-chan"

"How are you so sure Naruto?"

"..."

"Let me tell you something Naruto, you don't love me as someone you want to spend your life with, you only love me like a brother."

"But why teme? Why not me?"

"You always compare yourself to Sasuke-Kun, and you loved me because I love Sasuke-Kun and you were his rival. You always compared yourself to him."

"..."

"Naruto, I'm not the one you love its someone with Indigo hair"

"Huh! Who is that?"

"I'm not telling you. Find her yourself. Bye!"

"Bu-but..."

Great now I have to find the girl I love, it's so troublesome. Now I'm sounding like Shikamaru!

"N-naruto-Kun,"

"Hinata-chan?"

I wonder who the girl Sakura-chan was talking about...

Silly Naruto, isn't she standing right in front of you?