Clearing the Doubts

Hey guys, it's me your favorite (I hope so), author FN - FallenNight

Today I thought I would clear all the doubts regarding my otp or maybe even your favorite ship Sasusaku since there are a lot of antis out there doubting their relationship

So let's get started 

1. Sasuke calls Sakura annoying

Sure, Sasuke calls her annoying but does that mean he doesn't love her or doesn't have an actual relationship. No, Sasuke calls or used to call Naruto 'Usuratokanchi' which means idiot or clumsy and 'dobe' which means dead last but still, they have brother relationship. So this concludes that no matter what Sasuke calls her, he loves her.

2. Sasuke married Sakura for clan restoration

This is like bullshit. If Sasuke wanted to restore his clan he would've married a girl from a prestigious clan but he didn't. Instead, he married Sakura who was from a civilian family. And even if he married her for the purpose of restoring his clan he wouldn't have just one daughter, he would have at least 2 sons. Am I correct?

3. They both married because Sakura was the only girl he spent time with

Wrong, Sakura wasn't the only girl he spent time with. Karin was, in fact, he spent more time with Karin then he spent time Sakura. He traveled with Karin and he was 16 which is the time puberty strucks and hormones start raging. But he didn't show any interest in Karin and he came back to Konoha for Sakura.

4. Sarada is Karin's daughter

Like shit will I believe. So antis say that Sarada is Karin's daughter because she wears glasses. So anyone in Naruto who wears glasses is a child of Karin. Moving on Kain herself admitted to Suigetsu that Sarada is actually the Daughter of Sasuke and Sakura Uchiha.

5. The Forehead Poke

So before leaving the village for atonement, he pokes Sakura's forehead. So now antis will say that its just a forehead poke and it doesn't mean anything. Well, my dear friends, I would like to tell you that this gesture in the Uchiha clan was started by Uchiha Itachi which was a gesture of love. SO this basically states that Sasuke loves Sakura

I hope this clears any doubts about Sasusaku ship

If you have any doubts or things you would like to share about this you are free to say so. But any hate comments will be deleted immediately or maybe if I have a good comeback to it I would surely respond to it ;)

Thank you,
TheFallenNight