According to Databooks,

Databook 1 (Sakura Haruno's Profile):

"Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke has been unrequited since childhood. Despite having to handle tough training and missions, she also gives her all in love - certainly, she might be an ideal among the girls. Watching her, I can't help but root for her!"

"Sakura's goal is to have Sasuke notice her... for him to turn around and really see her.. so that he might fall in love. Little does she realizes that this goal acts as a powerful weapon in her arsenal, constantly motivating her to sharpen her skills as a shinobi so she can impress Sasuke during every task and mission!"

"True love conquers all! When Sakura is assigned to the same the squad as Sasuke, she jumps one step ahead of Ino, her rival for his affection! Hoping to immediately start taking advantage of this opportunity, she decides to make the first move and approaches Sasuke with her most alluring smile!"

"Sasuke is dead...?! Her heart was torn between her shinobi's duties and pure love."

Databook 1 (Sasuke Uchiha's Profile):

"Though until then, he had taken no notice of either love or friendship, after meeting with Naruto and Sakura, Sasuke begins to accept them as Nakama, even if only little by little. In Sasuke's eyes, before he even notices it, he and Naruto became mutual good rivals capable of boosting up each other's skill - and also, when his heart was about to be swallowed by Orochimaru's wicked cursed seal again, he was rescued by Sakura..."

"Despite the lack of that awareness [that Orochimaru's seal is giving him more power/chakra], Sasuke's killing intent sharpens like a blade and he starts shooting at the opponent who tried to hurt his "precious friend" who he was supposed to protect."

"Sakura willingly and bravely calms the rampaging Sasuke under the influence of the cursed seal. Sakura's heart, thinking of Sasuke, devours the wicked power."

Databook 2 (Sasuke Uchiha's Profile):

"Growing distant, towards darkness.. the one to appear before him as he began to leave was Sakura. To the back of a Sasuke that tried to face away from what was left behind, Sakura desperately conveys her feelings. Bright and earnest feelings - feelings that did not want to lose Sasuke. The one who filled his lonely existence with the emotion called love was Sakura. But as expected, Sasuke cannot respond to those feelings. Sasuke was only able to leave a single word of thanks as a parting."

"Sakura, who needed him to the last. His words are not deceit but his true feelings."

"Friendship and love, a future filled with warmth. But as long as he is there, he cannot make his dream come true. This is why he throws away a future with his friends. To make dreams of revenge a reality..."

"Sasuke is trying to leave the village, and Sakura implores him to give up that idea. In response to her wish, Sasuke answers her with a simple 'You're annoying.' They are the same words that he uttered back when Team Kakashi was formed... but so many missions have passed since then, and now the meaning that he puts into those same words differ greatly. Even though he understands the love that she feels for him, in order to sever all his connections Sasuke turns his back to the village."

Databook 2 (Sakura Haruno's Profile):

"Even with concern in her heart, she acts bright and happy."

"Her passion for Sasuke is unchanging. In front of Sasuke, her personality changes but his apathy are constant."

"Emergency where Sasuke is down. There is no emergency greater than this! But she tries to calmly make decisions."

"Fighting spirit A spirit that doesn't back down but fights back! To protect what is precious to her!!"

"A parting with a loved one that tears at her heart. Sasuke left the Leaf Village. Sakura's heart did not reach him. Naturally lonely and peace-loving, for Sakura, the loss of one teammate causes her great pain. Thus, if that person is someone she loves, the pain is greater. So she shouts out her love which goes unheeded, squeezing the words out of her throat. It's as if this is her imprisoning destiny."

" Sakura cannot understand why Sasuke is throwing away his village and his friends."

"A New Beginning. Sakura who swears to begin anew. This is her resolution to bring back Sasuke by her own self. No matter how hard the journey, Sakura will never give up....because to her this is the ninja's way."

Databook 3 (Sakura Haruno's Profile):

"There's a saying: "Turning hardship and grief into nourishment is what makes a sakura, a cherry tree's flower, so gorgeous". Indeed, Haruno Sakura, a kunoichi from Konoha grew up beautifully out of the sorrows she's experienced. The death of a close one, then the parting of ways with the person she loved... But whenever she was hurt, she faced forward and tearfully vowed to become stronger. Those sorrows engraved into her heart, her predispositions as a shinobi will certainly prove even more fruitful, as she's obtained apprenticeship under Tsunade, the legendary kunoichi. The day when the entrancingly graceful, fully bloomed sakura flower dances upon the battleground is close at hand!"

"Earnestly wishing the old days back, she chases after him!!"

"Sakura is well aware that in the shinobi world, one must pay a fair price to obtain something. If she can get Sasuke back...if those ordinary days that were lost return again, Sakura is willing to make any sacrifice. It is the resolve that gives her the strength to forge ahead toward the future."

"To bring back life as it was before Sasuke left. And to keep her friends from getting hurt. When she pounded on Tsunade's door, Sakura bid farewell to the young Sakura who could do nothing but cry on the night."

"Whenever she thinks of Sasuke, she is gripped with regret. At the same time, she feels strength welling up inside her!"

Databook 4 (Sakura Haruno's Profile) :

"Sakura's favourite case doesn't talk about her love for Sasuke: Sakura used to hold a goodwill/benevolence towards Sasuke during her childhood. Even after he fell into darkness, that feeling of her didn't vanish.""She was rejected many and many times, and yet that girl still holds on her feelings. She wants to save Sasuke who took a wrong path. Sakura who holds an ardent will, offer her help (offer her hand) to Sasuke who made her suffer. She intended to kill Sasuke herself."

"Sai saw a lie through Sakura's smiling face when she said, "I trust/believe in Sasuke-Kun." Desire/Aspiration and anxiety/insecurity, her heart sways/shakes complexly." 

This is taken from https://narutocouple.fandom.com/wiki/SasuSaku and apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors, nothing is changed.

I don't even know if y'all actually read this or skip it,,