favourite quotes

these are my favourite quotes from Naruto!!

Chapter 3:

"All I want is...for you [Sasuke] to acknowledge me. And I'm absolutely serious about this. I would do anything... because I like you a lot."

Chapter 33:

"Did I... die? ...Sakura? Am I.. am I..? ...Sakura, you're heavy."

Chapter 36:

"Sakura, you must have noticed first, right? Your analytical ability and genjutsu know-how.. is the most improved on our team."

Chapter 55-56:

"Sakura, who did this to you?... Don't worry. Actually, strength is flowing in.... Sakura, tell me, who injured you?!"

Chapter 133:

"Hey...Naruto. You have to save Sakura no matter what... I know you can save her. Once you've got her, carry her, and run..as far...and as fast as you can... Even if it's just for a while... I'll be able to hold him in place. Never again.. I've already lost everything once before. I don't want to watch those precious to me die before my eyes again.."

Chapter 138:

"Take care of Sakura.."

Chapter 181:

"Sakura... Thank you... for everything..."

Chapter 699:

"Sakura... I.. I'm sorry.. for everything up until now..."

Chapter 699:

"I'll see you again when I come back... and thank you."

Chapter 700+8:

"My wife isn't a weak woman. When we get there we might find she's tidied up the place."

Chapter 700+9:

"Darling...thank you."

Chapter 700+10:

"...Yeah. --- ' Because you exist, Sarada."

do you actually read all of this or just scroll through this??