𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

"It's thirsty over here

"It's thirsty over here." I said, as I rubbed my elbow.

"It's what over here?" Kulture looked at me, confused in the face.

"Mmcht, it's thirsty over here. Every time I come over here y'all don't got shit to drink." I complained.

"There's sink water." Kulture suggested.

"What I look like drinking water from the sink?" I mugged her.

Why would I drink sink water?

"Then come with your own drink." She replied.

"Kulture, ion know why you been getting so smart lately-,"

"I'm not getting smart, I'm just saying, if you know we never have anything to drink then why not bring a drink." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

I just looked at her like she was dumb.

Who says that shit?

"No nigga, you know niggas like me be coming over, it's rude to invite people over yo house and let dem hoes be thirsty. Mouth dry as hell." I mugged her.

"Well-," she started but was soon cut off.

"Don't pay attention to him." Cam said, sitting his phone on the table.

Cam is a sneaky nigga, and lately he been on his phone 24/7.

"Pay attention to me, see that's yo problem. You always listening to Cameron dirty ass." I mugged her.

"Well-," she started but was cut off again.

"Shut yo dinky ass up, how you mad cause ion got nothing to drink in my fridge?" Cam said, looking at me.

"Because nigga, you know I be here every day. Buy something to drink you broke bitch."

"You buy something to drink, you broke bitch!" He said back to me.

"What you trynna do?" I asked, standing up.

"Wassup?"

"I know y'all not about to fight over something to drink, calm down and I'll go get something to drink."

"Shut da hell up, fuck you being nice fa?" Cameron mugged her.

"Cause everybody not a dirty bop like you." I said throwing a pillow.

My aim trash, so it accidentally hit Kulture.

"Ouch," she said grabbing the pillow from the floor.

"Can't aim for shit." Cameron said, grabbing a pillow from off the couch.

"I can aim, I meant to hit her." I raised my eyebrows.

"Why'd you hit me then?" She asked.

"Cause, You being too nice!" I said, grabbing a pillow from the couch, attempting to throw it at her, but instead it hit Cameron.