𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"Move dirty

"Move dirty." I said, kicking Amira off the bed.

"This how you treat me after sex?" She asked tilting her head to the side a bit.

Not gone lie, it was good, but Ian gone let her know that.

"Yeah, yo pussy was stale." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"And yo dick was crunchy." She said as she picked herself up from the floor.

"Ha, ha. No, long titty bitch." I mugged her.

She stepped closer to me, holding a serious expression.

"Dexter, I will cut you." She said, then smiled.

What the fuck?

I scrunched my face up, and stood up to get out of the bed.

I then, looked on the floor for my clothes, after finding them, I started putting them on.

"Where you going?" She asked, as she took down the sheets that were on the bed.

"To hell if ion pray." I told her, shit ian lie.

"Ouuuuuu, boy. One day you gone be sleeping and shoot you, while you sleep."

"Yeah, it's time for me to get the fuck." I said to myself as I put my shoes on.

"What was that buttercup?" She asked me, smiling and shit.

"I said imma be back tonight." I told her, knowing damn well I wasn't coming back.

Surprisingly her house wasn't dirty, and she was actually pretty when she got her hair done.

To bad I fucked that shit up, now she look electrified.

⁀➷

Walking into my apartment, I threw my keys on the counter, only to turn and see Amira sitting on my couch.

"Welcome home honey." She smiled.

Oh, fuck no.

"How you get in here?" I asked her, looking around.

"It's you thinking I didn't have a key to my mans apartment for me." She rolled her eyes, walking towards the little kitchen.

I followed behind her, watching her as she grabbed a paper plate out the microwave.

"I cooked for you." She smiled handing me the plate.

I looked down at the plate to see she cooked meat balls and French fries.

"This don't even go." I looked up at her.

"Be grateful." She mugged me.

"Be grateful." I mocked.

"Ion kno who she thought was finna eat this, I'm bout to get some door dash." I mumbled to myself, as I took my phone from my back pocket.

I ordered me some chick-fil-a, before throwing her food in the trash.

Walking into the living room I see her and another girl sitting on the couch, watching movies.

"Who the fuck is you?" I asked the girl that was sitting next to Amira.

"Don't ask her like that." Amira mugged me.

"Why you got rats in my house?" I scrunched my face up.

"Ian no rat, the name is Ranisha Danae, get it right." She said, rolling her neck.

"Ranisha Danae." I mocked her, rolling my neck.

I sat in the love seat that was in my tiny ass apartment.

"Did you like that food? I made it in the microwave." Amira smiled.

"Yeah, I'm full as hell." I lied.

"Awwwwe, I told you he was gone like my food, my man love my food." Amira said to Ranisha.

It's her thinking I'm her man for me.

"Well, it was fun seeing y'all, but it's time to head out." I said, standing up from where I was sitting.

"Yeah girl, me and my man got some catching up to do." Amira said to Ranisha.

"You leaving too," I mugged her.

She smiled, before taking in a deep breath. Too angry to restrain herself, she slapped me hard across the cheek.

"Yoo, what is you on?" I held my stinging cheek.

"Don't try to play in my face Dexter!"

"How I'm playing-,"

"Don't do it," she held a serious look on her face.

"as I was saying girl, yeah, I'a see you later." She turned to a smiling Ranisha.

Ole ugly bitch.

"Yeah girl see you later, and bye boy." Ranisha said, before leaving out.

"Bye hoe."I mumbled.

"Why you slapped me infront of that girl like det?" I mugged Amira.

"You were embarrassing me," she rolled her eyes.

"Uh huh, you gone have to go..." I started, she turned her head to look at me.

"What we had was, okay... but Ian looking for a relationship right na, especially not with you." I mumbled the last part.

"Dexter you got me fucked up if you think you just bout to fuck me like a slut and leave. We in this together, for the rest of our lives." She walked over to me.

"Try that shit wit me again, and imma cut off ya balls." She patted my shoulder and walked into the back of my house.

Never the fuck again. 

Fun fact, I was so bored today, and I actually cooked French fries and meatballs

Fun fact, I was so bored today, and I actually cooked French fries and meatballs. Of course I had to cook for the rest of the house, but I made them niggas some jambalaya. 😭