𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

I stood at Kulture's front door with a box of glazed donuts from her favorite place Krispie Kremes

It was almost one o'clock and Dex and I had ate half the box but it was the thought that counts right.

She had been real distant since they found Angelo's body.

I wished she'd hurry up with this grieve shit and all the sad shit over Santana and Angelo.

Far as I was aware she didn't even know or fuck with Santana like that.

The door seemed to be opened and unlocked, I placed a hand on my glock before inching the door open some more.

Her weird ass ex still hadn't been handled and I wasn't taking no chances.

"Kulture," I called as I walked in the house.

I did a quick sweep of the first floor seeing nobody was around.

I jogged up the stairs finding her in her bedroom struggling to open a bottle of pills.

   "What the fuck," I said dropping the donuts, knocking the bottle of Hydrocodiene from her hands.

She burst out in tears. "I'm losing everything."

"You think Angelo happy seeing you like this?" I yelled at her pulling her into my arms as she hit me still screaming gibberish.

"Gelo not even here," She finally made sense.

"He left me."

"He won't even answer his phone."

Dat nigga is dead.

"You not the only person to lose somebody Kulture."

"You didn't give a fuck when Santana died!"

"Naw," I shrugged. "I didn't feel shit when Santana died, I could care less bout that nigga, he could die again and I still wouldn't care. I care about you tho, and ion like seeing you like this."

"I haven't felt shit about nobody since both of my brothers died infront of me. Until I met you."

   Her big eyes grew as they glued onto me.

   "I wish i could go back everyday," I shook my head thinking back to the day both of my brothers were killed, but the niggas that killed them were after me.

"I know how you feeling, I went through that same shit. But you can't just stop yo life over that. Niggas die everyday, you gone have to pull through and get over that shit.."

   "How are you so calm?"

   "I'm not," I replied honestly kissing the top of her head while she continued to silently cry in my arms.

"But I got you, and Ian going nowhere."

"You promise?"

"I promise."