𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

"What you been on?" I looked over at dj, who was sitting across from me

He was tied up in a chair, with tape on his mouth.

"Only a dumb fuck, would talk to a nigga who can't talk back." Cam said, as he rolled a blunt.

"Shit, he talking to everybody else. Snitching and shit." I said truthfully.

He been telling everybody that Cameron and I had helped him body Angelo and Santana.

His dumb ass though he was getting street cred, but it did nothing but put another target on me and Cameron's back.

Mind you we already had our own shit going on outside of this.

"Shit, I heard that too." Cameron said.

Standing up I walked over to dj, and took the tape off his mouth.

"Who all did you tell?" I asked, looking at him.

"I-I-I-I- I told, dink, gorge, kulture, frax-

"Told kulture what?" Cameron cutt him off.

"T-t-told her that w-w-w-w-e knew who killed a-Angelo."he said, his body shivering.

It was cold in here.

"That's why kulture was trynna leave?" Cam asked Dex, and Dex nodded.

"This bitch stuttering." I said annoyed.

Who stutters that many times?

"So what we finna do with this bug face nigga?" I asked cam.

"Shit that's yo friend, what you wanna do with him."

"Think about this, w-w-we been friends since pre-K , we played in the den together a-a-a-and allat." Dj said looking at me.

"Shit, we played in the den with Angelo too, but you killed that nigga." I said, before taking my ringing phone out of my pocket.

Seeing that Amira was calling, I powered my phone off and slid it back into my pocket.

"You killed him!" Dex yelled.

"technically I didn't, you shot him first." Dj said.

"He wouldn't have died from that." I said.

"He could have, he could've bleed out." Cam said agreeing with dj.

"He was a big nigga, he would've been okay." I said, trying to push some of the blame off me.

"Still-

"Shutup bitch you dying." I said cutting dejaun off.

Who brags about killing somebody?

A nigga who wanna die, that's who.

"What made you tell kulture?" Cameron cut his eyes at dj.

"She deserves to know the type of people she around." Dj said looking at him.